Nurf

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:Staff
Your in-game name:Nurfy 
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:62020744
In-game name of reportee: Austinn
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:90553785
Date & Time of incident: Around 9:30
Timezone:CST
What happened? (include any proof):As the Bloodz Leader, I was building my megabase in industrial, when I was approached by Austinn and some other flying citizen. He told me I was not allowed to megabase, while I tried to explain the rules to him he just deleted my base.

• You may megabase, although it cannot be in or across the street. You need at least 3 or more Crips or Bloodz members to megabase. You cannot take up more than 3 buildings.

In the rules it clearly states My base was completely within these guidelines, so it shouldn't have been deleted. I would like a statement determining whether or not megabasing is allowed to show any admin that bothers me about this rule, because most of the time just showing them the rule doesn't work.

forgot to include the proof:https://imgur.com/a/Zrq6HF0

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 4

To Simplify this, stalin reported you and I told you your mega base wasn't allowed, regardless of the rule you found, you were not basing with 3 or more bloods, it was you and one other blood in which you also were not partied up together.

• You may not megabase

This rule also comes into effect as well as its in the main basing rules. 

You told me "proggy said it was ok" and i told you to remove it, you simply didn't so I removed the props blocking two different base locations.

Also to input Stalin Spectated you for close to 10 minutes after this happened trying to recruit people that were bloods to join because you didn't have enough.

I didn't say "proggy said it was ok" I said a Lead Admin did...

All Bloodz Members are required to base with the Bloodz Leader. In the video there are 3 Bloodz Members, meaning the base was allowed. Why should all members need to be there while building the base? You told me I must have them in my party, and have them near the base so I was getting the other Bloodz to join the party.

You did indeed say this shortly after your video ended. The rule is if they are actually basing with you which they were not, You had to go around recruiting because they were not actually with you.

• You may only build on the inside of your base. 
  • You may only base in a building with purchasable doors. (the waterfall and cave base are the only exeptions)
  • You may not own multiple buildings unless your job allows for it.

Edited by Austin

I didn't say "proggy said it was ok" I said a Lead Admin did...

All Bloodz Members are required to base with the Bloodz Leader. In the video there are 3 Bloodz Members, meaning the base was allowed. Why should all members need to be there while building the base? You told me I must have them in my party, and have them near the base so I was getting the other Bloodz to join the party.

11 hours ago, Austin said:

You did indeed say this shortly after your video ended. The rule is if they are actually basing with you which they were not, You had to go around recruiting because they were not actually with you.

• You may only build on the inside of your base. 
  • You may only base in a building with purchasable doors. (the waterfall and cave base are the only exeptions)
  • You may not own multiple buildings unless your job allows for it.

So

1. You can connect buildings together when they are part of the mega base. 

2. I owned all the doors.

3. My job allows for it.

In the clip the tab menu shows there are 3 Bloodz Members, it doesn’t say in the rules that they must be in my party, or that they must be in the area in order for me to build my base, however this is what Austinn told me. The only reason I had one of them nearby was so he could place a quick door. We had 4 Bloodz in total with our base. Any “recruiting” you saw was me getting the others to join the party, as that’s what you told me to do.

• Agree 1