Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Generic Corpsman
Your in-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:541722541
In-game name of reportee: Generic Corpsman
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:68508386
Date & Time of incident: 7/24/2021
Timezone: PST
What happened? (include any proof):

I was vibin in my base when Generic called my base FAILBASE.... I then show him my doors are just a "tight squeeze" which is a lil difficult to get through at first but possible. He then brings cyber and never tells me its fail base. He then left to handle other things Generic sat afk in my base for 5 min and came out and said. "WE'VE decided your base is fail base, you need to fix it" 

Here's the best part "I won't ask again" He's talking to me like I'm a level 1 minge intentionally not listening to him, and I will say I wasn't for the reason being you could Keypad crack my base, and get through the doors to raid. It's not an unfair advantage if it was there would be a rule indicating that it was fail base to certain size of door lengths. Or at least a regulation.

He then counted down from 5 and reconnected me. I want this to be dealt accordingly and have this guy re-assured that this wasn't against the rules and if he wants it to be apart of building rules make a suggestion on the forums like everyone else. Don't bend the rules to your liking because you think its an unfair advantage. Giving him the benefit of the doubt maybe it is unfair but he can't make it a fail base if its not apart of the rules you just can't do that. Until this is changed as apart of the rules I'd like to vibe in my base at midnight how I like it. Thank you.

edit: as well as coming back to when cyber was there he never told me himself its not allowed therefore if a manager of the server isn't telling me to change my base but Generic uses the word "We've" as if he and cyber and other admins came to the same standard I find that hard to believe.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 3
  • 300 IQ 1

Ok buddy, cool it down there.  You weren't "vibing in your base", someone reported you for failbase, I checked it out, then they left.  Then I brought you to the base, you showed me how your doors worked, and I contacted Cyber as I was unsure.  Your doors were almost impossible to get through and took a while.  I spoke with Cyber and he said it was borderline and up to me to decide.  If you would actually read the rules (for you this is hard, I understand) you'd know this:

Do not set up an unfair advantage

Second off, I told you to fix it (and at the time had no intention of giving you a warn) and you refused several times.  When a staff member tells you to fix something and you're unsure if it's fine?  Do what they say and talk to a higher up, don't be whining like a crybaby "No.", "I'm going to report this on the forums." like you did.  If you actually read the rules you'd also see this 

• Admin decisions are final.

I gave you multiple chances to fix this and you kept spamming "nope" instead of fixing it and moving on with your day.  Proof is down below, in order:

187586220ebbc1e380e623e1a4c3d5e2.png

53b4d25eade24d1e10886a6e313a34c1.png

7e3d5294a3ead7156199e2d4443b7a24.png

be9c559b4d3b98ec11f5d45dae4b2524.png

14410cf9ab9c84c87a4a61aa58cb0791.png

206f88f6692f62dae0168176cac098dd.png

ef428cef48c275c96dd131ed684b2578.png

6f16801b60468b59150c11c0fe93a58e.png

You act like this, and you wanna be staff again?  Genuinely disappointing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
Just now, Generic_Corpsman said:

You act like this, and you wanna be staff again?  Genuinely disappointing.

love that you bring me becoming staff as an argument to this report very mature. Not what this is about but cool.

2 minutes ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

Admin decisions are final.

you realize it took 3 admin sits for someone to report me on the forums to get me banned. So 3 admins deemed me innocent in a mass rdm situation in the past and I still got banned when he went to the forums hmmm interesting so how is a admins decision final?

You handled this terribly wrong and I didn't break the rules. Go make a suggestion like everyone else you can't enforce rules that aren't apart of the server. Sorry you just can't. I respect admins final decision but not when it comes to you being wrong. I didn't break any rules.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
6 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

you realize it took 3 admin sits for someone to report me on the forums to get me banned. So 3 admins deemed me innocent in a mass rdm situation in the past and I still got banned when he went to the forums hmmm interesting so how is a admins decision final?

I do not care.

6 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

You handled this terribly wrong and I didn't break the rules. Go make a suggestion like everyone else you can't enforce rules that aren't apart of the server. Sorry you just can't. I respect admins final decision but not when it comes to you being wrong. I didn't break any rules.

I did my job.  You have no right to tell me how to do my job which is incredibly ironic coming from you.  You gave yourself a majorly unfair advantage that roamed into the area of a possible trap base.  Cyber said it was my decision and I decided it wasn't allowed.  

8 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Go make a suggestion like everyone else you can't enforce rules that aren't apart of the server.

It is a rule of the server.  Since you've obviously never been here, you should check this out: https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/2-darkrp-server-rules/

9 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

I respect admins final decision but not when it comes to you being wrong.

You obviously don't.  It isn't your job to decide when a staff member's decision is "wrong" or not.

9 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

I didn't break any rules.

Yes, you did:

Do not set up an unfair advantage

Admin decisions are final.

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

You obviously don't.  It isn't your job to decide when a staff member's decision is "wrong" or not.

when someone goes to the forums its an argument that the staff was wrong and I'm taking my stand. Its not unfair its a door. I've seen plenty of people use the same strat on the server. In fact that is someone elses dupe. Again you probably will say "idc" right but its not unfair its a base you can raid (crack the keypad, go through the door, raid the base) simple

nothing else to it. Last response.

Just now, Zachman said:

Right....

so what i have gathered from the first 30 seconds of that clip is that you, the creator of the base could not get through the door on your first attempted and you do not think that is not an unfair advantage base?

so wait i mess up once and I crack the rest of the doors without trouble and that's all you take out of it?

1 minute ago, Papiraqi said:

thats clearly a fail base. your "door" is an unfair advantage" because if someone who doesn't know how to get in tries to, then its gonna be an unfair advantage.

most people can't even get through the waterfall door and that's one of the best basing locations in the server due to its uniqness of the one way wall from the waterfall. Is that a fail base if I can see them and they can't see me?

I don't know but if I can base there with a one sided wall but I can't have doors THAT are still POSSIBLE to go through and I have to change it i don't know why we allow people to base in waterfall. Cuz that's an advantage as well. Right?

• Toxic 3
1 minute ago, Zachman said:

You should not need to struggle with getting into a base when it comes to the doors, if the owners is fighting you then yeah but cracking and walking into the base should not be an issue at all. It is way to small of a frame.

Alright I still don't understand but if this is a fail base I'll make a new one or just make the doors a lil wider. Thanks for re-assuring me.

• Cringe 4