Timezone: EST

Playtime: 300+

TS/Mic: Yes

Current Ranks: Before Shut Down was MAJ in 104th and CDR in Pilot Squadron

Position Applying for: Commander Wolffe

Referrals: N/A

Past Experience: Former 19thAW CDR, 104th MAJ and GM

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I should be chosen because of my previous experience. In the past I was the former 2nd in command of 104th so I understand how the battalion was run and I know what I can improve on. Along with this I was leader of Pilot Squadron and understand what needs to be done when you are a commander. Along with this I was also a former Game Master. I have led numerous events in the past so I understand the struggles that a Game Master can have.

While Ranks are a very important part of this position I also understand the Star Wars Lore and Legends. Knowing the Lore and Legends of Star Wars can help so I can Role Play my character better than someone who is joining just to command. I have also put in a lot of time into SWRP before it was shut down and stuck with it until the day it went down. I have also had many other commanders in the past so I have been able to learn  how a battalion such as the 104th should be run. Overall I believe that between my Star Wars knowledge and my past positions I would make a great commander and leader of the 104th Battalion.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details.

I have never been punished on any server.

How would you use the role you are applying for?

I would use the role to both lead the battalion and make the players experience more exciting and to Role Play the character correctly making the Game Master's Stories fun.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I should be able to put in 4+ hours everyday. But when school starts I may be on a bit less, if this affects my battalion and it is not working out I am ready to potentially step down.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?

I am a High School Student preparing for my next year.

Did you read the application rules?:

Cliff

Posting this on behalf of @Evoon_dude6because forums isn't allowing him to use it. 🙂

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

+1  Now that my application has been accepted I believe I can comment on this. Cliff is a late SWRP legend, fun to play with, and was a great proven leader in pilot squadron. Ran the 104th with ghost after Maamsa left. Would be great to see them return especially as Wolffe. +0.5 extra for calling everyone funny man

+1  This man was one of the coolest and nicest people back before the server shut down! He ran the 19thAW and did so well, he helped out everyone who needed it as a GM and Clone! I Don't think theres a better choice! 

23 hours ago, Deus_Immortal said:

+1  Now that my application has been accepted I believe I can comment on this. Cliff is a late SWRP legend, fun to play with, and was a great proven leader in pilot squadron. Ran the 104th with ghost after Maamsa left. Would be great to see them return especially as Wolffe. +0.5 extra for calling everyone funny man

• 2 weeks later...