Krystal's Ban Appeal

Name: Krystal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438646576

People Involved: Not sure.

Reason You were Banned: RDM + LTAP

Proof of Ban: Banned for 2868.97 minutes. Reason: RDM + LTAP | Captain Asshole

Your side of the story: I don't know, I just left the server because I was done playing and had to do some stuff in real life. I come back to find that I'm banned for 2 days for RDM + LTAP.

14 minutes ago, ♡Krystal♡ said:

Name: Krystal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438646576

People Involved: Not sure.

Reason You were Banned: RDM + LTAP

Proof of Ban: Banned for 2868.97 minutes. Reason: RDM + LTAP | Captain Asshole

Your side of the story: I don't know, I just left the server because I was done playing and had to do some stuff in real life. I come back to find that I'm banned for 2 days for RDM + LTAP.

Hi there Krystal,

The decision was made for the following reason. You killed someone before posting PD raid while raiding the PD. The Damage logs show you initiated contact with the another person at the time. And you killed them before raiding the PD. That being said, the gentleman you have in the logs as a mug, stated it wasn't said to him. And it was a RDM. And of course due to the disconnection, there's really no way to get your side of the story. So as outlined in the D3A handbook, a 2 day ban for RDM + LTAP was given.

https://imgur.com/a/uV61wIR

In that Imgur gallery you will find all pictures of the logs.

Best of luck.

Edited by SheepDog
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, SheepDog said:

Hi there Krystal,

The decision was made for the following reason. You killed someone before posting PD raid while raiding the PD. The Damage logs show you initiated contact with the another person at the time. And you killed them before raiding the PD. That being said, the gentleman you have in the logs as a mug, stated it wasn't said to him. And it was a RDM. And of course due to the disconnection, there's really no way to get your side of the story. So as outlined in the D3A handbook, a 2 day ban for RDM + LTAP was given.

Best of luck.

The times line up perfectly for the kill on "Will Chase" (who I assume was the one you think Krystal RDMed, as it's kinda hard to understand what you mean without you using names) to be a mug. I'm not 100% sure how the sit would've gone, but you most likely would've needed proof from Will Chase that the mug was not on him, instead of blatantly believing him. Krystal, who were you mugging? Can you clear up your side of the story?

Edited by Catfisher
Broken Tag
29 minutes ago, SheepDog said:

Hi there Krystal,

Best of luck.

It turns out, I actually recorded some of that session with Windows 10 Game Bar, and it just so happens to show all the stuff that happened according to the logs. Will post the video as soon as possible. 

ILIoCXO.png

21 minutes ago, Catfisher said:

The times line up perfectly for the kill on "Will Chase" (who I assume was the one you think Krystal RDMed, as it's kinda hard to understand what you mean without you using names) to be a mug. I'm not 100% sure how the sit would've gone, but you most likely would've needed proof from Will Chase that the mug was not on him, instead of blatantly believing him. Krystal, who were you mugging? Can you clear up your side of the story?

Look at what I said above this quote. ?

19 minutes ago, TheDudeAbides said:

It's a valid ban, and evidence has been provided.

Denied.  @Garnetlock and move please. Or any other staff. idk who has forum powers currently.

Counter-evidence is being provided, as I remembered I had all the events from that time recorded via Windows 10 Game Bar. If you could please allow this to continue, I can show what really happened.

Just now, ♡Krystal♡ said:

It turns out, I actually recorded some of that session with Windows 10 Game Bar, and it just so happens to show all the stuff that happened according to the logs. Will post the video as soon as possible. 

ILIoCXO.png

Look at what I said above this quote. ?

Counter-evidence is being provided, as I remembered I had all the events from that time recorded via Windows 10 Game Bar. If you could please allow this to continue, I can show what really happened.

Oh? Then I retract my statement. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ♡Krystal♡ said:

My dude that's a false mug. Rule 3 of mugging - 3. Your target must be aware they are being mugged.

Denied. It was a false mug and therefore RDM. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
Forgot the verdict
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ♡Krystal♡ said:

Sadly that was a false mug as he was not aware that he was being mugged. Make sure you also count out 10 seconds. You did RDM, so serve out your ban.

3. Your target must be aware they are being mugged.

5. You must provide your victim with 10 seconds to drop the cash, you may chase after them if they disobey, and may shoot them when 10 seconds have passed.

Edited by Catfisher
1 minute ago, Catfisher said:

Sadly that was a false mug as he was not aware that he was being mugged. Make sure you also count out 10 seconds. You did RDM, so serve out your ban.

3. Your target must be aware they are being mugged.

5. You must provide your victim with 10 seconds to drop the cash, you may chase after them if they disobey, and may shoot them when 10 seconds have passed.

Uh, my guy, I gave him exactly 10 seconds.

2 minutes ago, TheDudeAbides said:

My dude that's a false mug. Rule 3 of mugging - 3. Your target must be aware they are being mugged.

Denied. It was a false mug and therefore RDM. 

I wasn't aware of that. I thought it was pretty obvious I was mugging him but, whatever.