Got banned for ban evasion?

Akon

If there is not sufficient evidence he is innocent until proven guilty. I understand why it seems the way it is but people typing shit is not evidence. There needs to be legit screenies with some sort of time stamp or a video. You can't ban someone for thinking its an alt without it being a circumstance where a manager+ makes the decision. Stop saying he did this or he did that without hard evidence or a manager+'s discretion. 

Edited by Yazmo ☣
  • Winner 1
3 hours ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

If there is not sufficient evidence he is innocent until proven guilty. I understand why it seems the way it is but people typing shit is not evidence. There needs to be legit screenies with some sort of time stamp or a video. You can't ban someone for thinking its an alt without it being a circumstance where a manager+ makes the decision. Stop saying he did this or he did that without hard evidence or a manager+'s discretion. 

i agree he should be unbanned, sorry but you both dont have any real proof

unless Garnet checks IPs and they are the same

Edited by JPdude
1 hour ago, [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 said:

The one question I have is that if it wasn't you then why would the other account not make a ban appeal? I mean its as simple as signing in through steam so why wouldn't Boneless not make an appeal?

True, If the other account got banned for Ban Evasion, and he knew it was false, why wouldnt he appeal?

So my initial ban was for 2 days, and its been that. My ban should be over in an hour or so. Am i going to be kept banned or am i innocent til proven guilty? because  im tired of just arguing over the same things. I already said the things that i had to say and as of right now as, it stands, i am innocent therefor in my opinion i should be unbanned. I know i dont make the final decision because it is up to the higher ups but what do you guys think? 

Oh and isn't this a false ban? its been 2 days and you guys haven't shown a solid proof to anyone here. Not trying to be rude or anything, i have much respect for alot of staff in here and for the work that they do but Im just wondering if they would be held accountable for false bans like this. @Watak @JPdude @Roy kenneth @plug walk @ToucanMcGuppy @Yazmo ☣ @Kurvyn @MrInconvenience1

6 hours ago, [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 said:

The one question I have is that if it wasn't you then why would the other account not make a ban appeal? I mean its as simple as signing in through steam so why wouldn't Boneless not make an appeal?

5 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

True, If the other account got banned for Ban Evasion, and he knew it was false, why wouldnt he appeal?

He may not know we have a forums, or simply he may not give a shit. How many people get banned per day without making an appeal?

For the final time, stop pulling accusations out of your ass.

1 hour ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

He may not know we have a forums, or simply he may not give a shit. How many people get banned per day without making an appeal?

For the final time, stop pulling accusations out of your ass.

Not pulling Accusations so dont accuse me of that. I believe someone with 29+ hours played knows we have a forums. Just pointing that out.