Got banned for ban evasion?

Akon

Of what thing??? go ahead post it i would like to see. Youre talking about so much things that i dont even know about and u dont have any proof of them? its just all u saying things with no actual solid proof? 

5 minutes ago, Akon said:

Of what thing??? go ahead post it i would like to see. Youre talking about so much things that i dont even know about and u dont have any proof of them? its just all u saying things with no actual solid proof? 

And, Tenalic banned the other account for ban evasion, so he went ahead and updated the ban on you. and I don't have the video Tenalic does.

Ok would all you children stop your pissing match? Honestly, it could've been Akon's alt, BUT none of you have definitive proof of it, unless you do and you just haven't posted proof yet. The only person that can check IP's is Garnet so if one of you guys would tag him or something then this whole situation can be resolved quickly, so unless you're posting proof or whatever, I'd suggest you take your arguments to PM's.

Edit: For all you guys know, it could've just been a friend of Akon's that was acting in his stead and Akon told him to call Dark by his name to freak him out.

Edited by MrInconvenience1
Adding info I forgot
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
14 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

How else would you have the exact same voice, physgun color, and know my name, about the beefing with tenalic? Please explain.

-1 Akon has never used a mic when  i talk to him and i meet him pretty often so this i dont belive unless you can provide video evidence of both on him talking on his main and supposed alt.

pluss Bonless fella has played here alot ive seen him on 6-7 times when i play so this is just a bunch of lies i think but idk

Edited by RoyKenneth
15 hours ago, Watak said:

I just want to point it out there. I was playing last night at like 4AM @LegionLion can confirm. And I've seen Boneless fella on the server, he's been playing casually, being a mayor etc. Just pointing that out if it counts.

+1 - Had a gunstore yesterday before Akon was banned and boneless had bought a gun from me, if I remember correctly I even took a sit for him, so unless there is prove that the IP is the same then I'm convinced its just a friend of his he told to get on to mess with Tenalic

2 hours ago, Roy kenneth said:

-1 Akon has never used a mic when  i talk to him and i meet him pretty often so this i dont belive unless you can provide video evidence of both on him talking on his main and supposed alt.

pluss Bonless fella has played here alot ive seen him on 6-7 times when i play so this is just a bunch of lies i think but idk

Its an appeal, don't you mean +1?

5 hours ago, Roy kenneth said:

Boneless fella has played here alot with 20 hours? Could be used for printers.

18 hours ago, Watak said:

I just want to point it out there. I was playing last night at like 4AM @LegionLion can confirm. And I've seen Boneless fella on the server, he's been playing casually, being a mayor etc. Just pointing that out if it counts.

He could be playing casually but the fact is it was akon on the account, could be someone elses.