DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

staff application

hey I am trying for staff again, I was staff in 2017 to 2018, been playing this sever since 2015 and I was a GEN for marsoc back in the day with Gotham, I have 0 warns, I take this server very serious and would like to help and make this server amazing like it was back in 2015 to 2018 I love garnet I would take my staff permission very serious like in the day, I want to help and make sure this sever is running to it best and the right people are on it and not to screw it up and make sure that I take this server serious again and help anytime i can help in the morning  and afternoons I just wants to make this sever run smoothly as best as I can , 

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, thepandagaming27 said:

hey I am trying for staff again, I was staff in 2017 to 2018, been playing this sever since 2015 and I was a GEN for marsoc back in the day with Gotham, I have 0 warns, I take this server very serious and would like to help and make this server amazing like it was back in 2015 to 2018 I love garnet I would take my staff permission very serious like in the day, I want to help and make sure this sever is running to it best and the right people are on it and not to screw it up and make sure that I take this server serious again and help anytime i can help in the morning  and afternoons I just wants to make this sever run smoothly as best as I can , 

Doubt you were staff previously if you didn’t know how to make an application properly

• Toxic 1
  • Agree 1