SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:149562391
Staff members in-game name: It doesnt say
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I cant see a staffs name
Date & Time of incident: about 7 months ago
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Vet Mass
How long were you banned for?: 35521539.33 min
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof):I was messing around and me and a friend thought i was a good idea to rdm people.  I was also mainly targeting one person mainly because they were just talking crap to me.
Why should your ban be removed?: I feel like it should be removed because I was mad that day and it was not the right thing to do.  I know this isn't a place for apologies but i would like to be unbanned i miss playing on the server everyday and i miss some of the friends i had back then.  I would love to be able to remake the friends i had and make amends with the server.  I also feel like i should be unbanned because i didn't know i was a vet at the time they were throwing that word around a lot around the time i got banned it was never announced how many hours you had to have to be considered a vet.  so please give it some thought please i miss playing here and i wont ever do anything like that again.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 4
5 minutes ago, Party said:

While I get you want to come back to the server ( and me and you were friends) you naded DB on Omega saying you want to get perma banned. Even tho you do regret it you did it. I might not have the discord PMs but maybe @Millerjerm does.

I do not recall saying i wanted to be banned and i know i messed up that was the first thing i really ever did wrong

• Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Josh Martin said:

I was messing around and me and a friend thought i was a good idea to rdm people.  I was also mainly targeting one person mainly because they were just talking crap to me.

18 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

*deliberately throws nade into DB*

There’s a big difference between killing your friend over and over again, and throwing a nade into DB knowing the consequences.

Edited by Fonza
  • Like 1