Skeletron

In-game name: workers skeletron
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:130533300
Staff members in-game name: Lox FUBAR
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:448619384
Date & Time of incident: monday 2nd Aug 2pm
Timezone: GMT
Warn Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof): So I was spawning in some ammo for a mate then rosie dab stole it so I killed him. Next thing you know I'm in a sit. I asked how is it RDM because you stole my ammo, then he was like "just pay the perk money" and I'm sure that counts as bribery I don't really care but when I said no rosie just said warn me, and I got a warn then returned. 
Why should your warn be removed?: I tried to explain how if you steal my ammo I'm going to kill you so I'm not wasting my money and they were having none of it. I don't really know if it counts as rdm but rosie said he didn't steal it during the sit so I asked if he had a video because there were several people around it to be fair but I know he took it. They had no proof that rosie didn't steal it so it was literally his word against mine and I still got the warn. If stealing ammo isn't a valid RP reason to kill, then my bad for wasting your time.

• Agree 3
4 minutes ago, Lox said:

rosie told me to do it remember she is a higher up and told me to screenshot the logs if you make a appeal i have a screen shot aswell 

You were "only following orders" that's not my problem you can still think for yourself when it's your sit, also not sure how logs can help

• Agree 1