SteamID (https://steamid.io/: STEAM_0:0:166093074
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime: Estimated 700ish
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Current Ranks: GM on MRP
Position you are applying for: Ki-Adi Mundi -Floater Jedi
Referrals: N/A
Past Experience: Past Ki-Adi Mundi on GG SWRP, As well as a Jedi Knight, and a SWRP GM.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

As a player who's already been experienced with the character the understanding of how roleplay with the character is conducted is stronger. When SWRP First launched I was there to support it from the beginning and I learned a lot along the way, I understand how to act in/out of RP scenarios, I've learned how to take criticism and use it to improve, and I've learned my limits. I'm confident in my Roleplaying abilities and dedication to staying active, but I'm also confident in myself that if those were to slip I'd take responsibility and pass the role to someone more suited. Now to speak about my experiences a little bit, on the initial launch of SWRP I was one of the few who made it to Jedi Knight and then Received a lore character so I already know a lot about how the Jedi force is ran. I also played some other SWRP servers which has allowed me to take some good ideas and traits and implement that into my own gameplay.

People who know me know I love to joke around and play. I'm very welcoming to everyone and especially new players, I'm always looking for that next thing to do to make the server more enjoyable for others. I understand responsibility and I'm also mature enough to play the role. To keep it short, I believe if I'm chosen over other applicants I will be able to provide loyalty and dedication to the role and the players. I truly have a passion for SWRP and specifically the Jedi Force, So regardless of if I'm chosen or not expect me on and as a Padawan /salute 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

How would you use the role you are applying for? 

I'd use to the role to further enhance gameplay on the server and show leadership. I plan on not only providing quality roleplay and ideas to the GMs and Jedi force, but I also plan to set a good example for other players in the Jedi force on what's okay and is not okay. I won't be around forever to play the role, but my goal while having it is to leave the biggest impact I can on the server and the players around me so everyone has a better time. I'll use the role for good, not to abuse power or have some type of ego. I genuinely do love the server and can't wait for the rerelease.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 and Half hours minimum everyday.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod? I like to go to the gym and chill out with family and friends. I'm also a big fan of food.

Did you read the application rules?:  Aparh

Thank you for reading and Goodluck to all other applicants, Can't wait to play again with you guys 🙂

• Friendly 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 6
  • Forums Moderator

Absolute giga chad former Ki Adi Mundi. I'm sure many people know Aparh but he's active, mature, and just an overall nice guy and cool guy to be around. Solid experience and a solid application. I'm gonna assume you'll split your time between MRP and SWRP or just switch to SWRP full time but I know you'll fill the position in a great way. Hope to see big 4head man Aparh back.

+1

• Agree 2
On 8/9/2021 at 1:17 AM, eli_ said:

Absolute giga chad former Ki Adi Mundi. I'm sure many people know Aparh but he's active, mature, and just an overall nice guy and cool guy to be around. Solid experience and a solid application. I'm gonna assume you'll split your time between MRP and SWRP or just switch to SWRP full time but I know you'll fill the position in a great way. Hope to see big 4head man Aparh back.

+1

I personally don't know Aparh as well as others on the server, however I truthfully believe what Eli has said and believe Aparh would make an excellent Ki-Adi mundi !

• 1 month later...

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

ACCEPTED

Based on your previous experience and genuine motivation to see SWRP succeed, I am glad to accept you for this position. Unfortunately, I might want to hold-off on having this particular Jedi present at the very beginning, but you will serve in this capacity when the time comes. Thank you for your application. 

• Like 2