L Benn - Ban Appeal

L_Benn

In-game name: L Benn
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:419514548
Staff members in-game name: Romac622 and Hoal 
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:79388957)
Date & Time of incident: 2021/08/20 - 15:10
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: MRDM | Hoal
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban: https://gyazo.com/ca6a07a9820da5de10f203dc4c0a9230
What happened? (include any proof): I countered a raid that Romac622 was doing. Once I countered and killed him, he immediately started following me around. He then mugged me and I killed him once again. Then, he continued to come out of spawn, constantly shooting at me with his AWP, but not hitting me besides one time when he killed me. I would fire back and killed him in self defense. I killed him a total of 4 times. He then "reported" me and got a moderator to ban me for Mass RDM, after only killing him under the condition that he shot at me first. 
Why should your ban be removed?: Because I did not Mass RDM. I've only recently started playing the server and I have been genuinely enjoying my experience.  I wouldn't Mass RDM on a server that I just recently donated to, and it would be stupid to RDM one person over and over. Plus, the moderator who banned me sent me messages apologizing afterwards, saying that the ban was "stupid." 

Edited by L_Benn
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
7 minutes ago, L_Benn said:

I countered a raid that Romac622 was doing. Once I countered and killed him, he immediately started following me around.

I followed you because I mugged you after which that clip isnt really needed in this.

8 minutes ago, L_Benn said:

Then, he continued to come out of spawn, constantly shooting at me with his AWP, but not hitting me besides one time when he killed me. I would fire back and killed him in self defense. I killed him a total of 4 times.

Straight up admitted to killing me 4 times when I didn't damage him first. The only time I killed you was when you walked into my building with a kos sign in it.

9 minutes ago, L_Benn said:

Because I did not Mass RDM.

+

I killed him a total of 4 times.

Mass RDM is 3 or more unreasonable kills just incase you needed clarification.

11 minutes ago, L_Benn said:

I've only recently started playing the server and I have been genuinely enjoying my experience.  I wouldn't Mass RDM on a server that I just recently donated to, and it would be stupid to RDM one person over and over.

Yes, I'm glad you were enjoying your experience, but still just because you donated and saying you're a general manager on another server - doesn't make it right for you to kill me 4 times.

Kill Logs

spacer.png 

Damage Logs

spacer.png

Advert Logs

spacer.png

https://streamable.com/9gl5tk - I know you admitted on this appeal, but I also have it here too for incase.

https://streamable.com/33v5pc - Kill 1

https://streamable.com/ixrnj7 - Kill 2

https://streamable.com/ipw6bg - Kill 3 (literally just got out of spawn)

Incase you need the rule:

Do not RDM.

Random Death Match; Killing players with no RP reason.

Disrespect, mic spam, or anything that would not result in damage being taken is not RP reasons to kill someone.

*Whoever is resolving this report if you need more information. Let me know.*

If you could, I've love for you to include the whole entire clip with your deaths (from when  you spawn), since your clips are cut at the exact moment that I kill you. 

I'd also love for you to include the clip in which you mugged me, since the mugging was extremely far away (maybe from my perspective only). 

Like I've stated, I only killed you once you shot at me. The clips you provided are cut to the point where I started shooting you, and they are not providing the events that happened beforehand. 

Also, never once stated that I should be invulnerable since I donated, I'm just including that to demonstrate how much I've been enjoying the server, and to justify why I wouldn't intentionally Mass RDM. 

Thank you. 

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
10 minutes ago, L_Benn said:

If you could, I've love for you to include the whole entire clip with your deaths (from when  you spawn), since your clips are cut at the exact moment that I kill you. 

you already admitted to shooting me first sooo

10 minutes ago, L_Benn said:

I'd also love for you to include the clip in which you mugged me, since the mugging was extremely far away (maybe from my perspective only). 

Nothing about this is about me mugging you lmao. If you had a problem with me having to type out "mug drop 100x" then run over to you real quick because you weren't that far and me saying "i'm mugging you - I'm mugging you" then you shoot me, what's the problem. 

13 minutes ago, L_Benn said:

Like I've stated, I only killed you once you shot at me. The clips you provided are cut to the point where I started shooting you, and they are not providing the events that happened beforehand. 

Should've read the rules:

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/2-darkrp-server-rules/

So are you not going to provide what I asked? I admitted to shooting you but not AT you, I’ve stated now on multiple occasions that you shot at me first. That is why I want the full clip. I don’t know why you’re so strung up on providing the clip, but if you could I’d appreciate it. 

Thank you. 

• Friendly 2
  • Agree 1

you shot at me first

never damaged you lol

I don’t know why you’re so strung up on providing the clip

says the guy that doesn't have a single clip

I'm done talking to you about this. Admin+ can solve this situation.

• Toxic 2

It’s not my job to provide a clip in this situation, it’s your job as a staff member to prove why you banned me. All I’m asking for is the entire clip of the situation (which would clearly be extremely easy for you to provide, as you provided the previous edited clips to attempt to justify your ban). 

Sure let’s not argue, but I just asked for the full clip and you’re not providing. Just childish behaviour honestly. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2

This isn't my ban and it's your fault you didn't read the rules.

We've always been going from whoever damaged who first depending on the rp situation, so in this case it would be who damaged first - there shouldn't be a reason for this to change.

You open up to killing me 3 times without me damaging you first.

The minimal punishment this player should get is an Unintentional Mass RDM.

This report has no reason for it to go as far as it has gone.

Edited by Romac622
  • Toxic 1
9 hours ago, Romac622 said:

This isn't my ban and it's your fault you didn't read the rules.

We've always been going from whoever damaged who first depending on the rp situation, so in this case it would be who damaged first - there shouldn't be a reason for this to change.

You open up to killing me 3 times without me damaging you first.

The minimal punishment this player should get is an Unintentional Mass RDM.

This report has no reason for it to go as far as it has gone.

There are reasons a MANAGER wanted the full clips

You are a staff Member and from those clips alone It looks like you were baiting him into rdming and your refusal to give the full clips speaks volumes.

The ban should be updated to unintentional (just from the clips alone that you showed) And you should be punished for your actions of baiting a person

staff rules you broke are as follows

Staff Rules

• Serve as a role model for other players.
  • Do not harass users of the server.
  • Do not alter the server rules in any way.
  • Keep a mature attitude at all times.
  • Failure to respond to, or justify a punishment that is appealed/reported on the forums may lead to punishment.

@Shin_Tsukimi please handle this situation.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 7