DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I'm too burnt out on Gmod and I'm going to be too busy with school. I won't have much time given I have 5 classes, and don't want to spend my free time completely online. I wanted to at least refer some people that seemed dependable before leaving though to fill up the gaps with these recent resignations as well as my own here. I do want to say that I genuinely believe that Garnet TTT has had the best community I've ever come across throughout my 7 years on Gmod. I really appreciate the people here- So while I am resigning, this doesn't mean I won't stop by every now n then. 

Honorable mentions: (if ur not here sorry)

@time fat. invite me 2 csgo again and ur dead homie

@Luxembourg you're a good manager, and a spaghetti FIEND

@LeKichi of the best staff i've ever seen, good fashion taste, cute cats. a whole package

^ You guys welcomed me whole heartedly, and I couldn't be more gr8ful 4 that.

@ph0ne fuck u bitch. stay blocked. at least ur the reason why i ever joined this shit so maybe not😭

@CherrySherry id say lets play smite but that shit broken for me. well rounded individual, proud u got head admin happy late bday ahaha

@Pingu_ u a real one. we got them gmod woes

@LawMyl i love u son ;(

@bjchoyce real sussy moment

@Nick50109 my favorite senior admin with a cute doggy 

@Koalabeaar a pretty girl good at fps games........................ 😻

@Derek f u (u aight tho i guess...)

@Ethan_Winters outstanding no-life staff

@NunsStop @Linus @Quacky  yall fun and nice, stay that way

@Endless_Cha0s u got a heart of gold n some fat stacks, also funny

@FestiveCowZilla keep ur chin up, ur doin great

@Tokyo_ king ;(

@SatanicSenpai sorry for whatever beef that happened in the past, you're doing great tho 😄

@rainbowturtle95 thanks for giving me my first staff report! it was funny/entertaining af despite you bending the context, bein racist, and a hypocrite! lol!!! hope u learn to handle the heat since u seem to be able to dish it out fine publicly like in staff apps 👊 😔
ps: i enjoy that u talk abt people bringing up anothers past then do the same shit to festive that shit had me ROLLIN. keep @staff for shit only higher ups can do!!

xoxo

• Like 5
  • Cringe 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Sad 6

fucc school mod gang

jokes aside, while we aint really chat much I hope you had a great time with us and its sad to see you go, even though real-life responsibilities will always be more important. 

you were a great person to have and you are always welcomed back

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, hani said:

@FestiveCowZilla keep ur chin up, ur doin great

Thank you. Thank you so much.

57 minutes ago, hani said:

ps: i enjoy that u talk abt people bringing up anothers past then do the same shit to festive that shit had me ROLLIN. keep @staff for shit only higher ups can do!!

why is this not even exaggerated, it makes me sad thinking about it.

4 minutes ago, rainbowturtle95 said:

BAI

xd

edit: how you reacting cringe to a resign that’s fucked up

Edited by FestiveCowZilla
Forecast daily rainbow shit storm at 6 pm near the west side of Chicago
  • Like 1

Who can I rant to now :. I'm suprised we only ever met as late as we did given carbon and dinklebergs but better late than never I guess. Few others have the history to look back on but it was a pleasure to know I wasn't alone :P. You better come back now and then as you said nerd, the internet drama doesn't stop just because you're gone. 

See ya round og, best of luck in whatever you do!

spacer.png

Edited by Pingu_
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Pingu_ said:

Who can I rant to now :. I'm suprised we only ever met as late as we did given carbon and dinklebergs but better late than never I guess. Few others have the history to look back on but it was a pleasure to know I wasn't alone :P. You better come back now and then as you said nerd, the internet drama doesn't stop just because you're gone. 

bird meat

• 300 IQ 2