DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

23 minutes ago, Pingu_ said:

Who can I rant to now :. I'm suprised we only ever met as late as we did given carbon and dinklebergs but better late than never I guess. Few others have the history to look back on but it was a pleasure to know I wasn't alone :P. You better come back now and then as you said nerd, the internet drama doesn't stop just because you're gone. 

See ya round og, best of luck in whatever you do!

spacer.png

HAHA OMG LMFAO

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, hani said:

@LeKichi of the best staff i've ever seen, good fashion taste, cute cats. a whole package

^ You guys welcomed me whole heartedly, and I couldn't be more gr8ful 4 that.

Hani my love! Sad to see you go, but it is entirely understandable ❤️

It was a pleasure to have you on the server and staff team, and you’re always welcome to come back! Good luck with your classes and future endeavors. Still come and stop by when you get the chance to 🙂

I’ll make sure to relay any messages once you finally block phone again, just let me know hehe.

• Friendly 2

You broke my heart 💔

You helped out so much when I first started this and even was the first person to support me on my staff app. I hope life works out more than well for you. Atleast the suffering stops, now I have to suffer alone😭. Goodluck in everything hani❤️

Edited by Ethan_Winters
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hani-banani, I haven't been on for such a long time, you welcomed me to the server with open arms and we have had soooo much fun and many many laughs! Our drinking nights I will miss (will def have to do again soon 😉 )

You were such an amazing staff member, you will be missed but you will still be in my heart ❤️

Says you girllyyyy you are hawttttt hehe! thankyou for the compliment ❤️

• Cringe 1