Date & Time of incident: 29/08/2021 
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):

Muted Magvro for playing a kazoo as a hobo 

Part 1 .https://streamable.com/mqalkw

Part 2 .https://streamable.com/u7kv73

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

This was sort of handled in-game. Magvro got muted for using an instrument, reported smitty because he felt it was unjust, and now we're here. I still think it's wrong to mute people for using an "instrument", even if it may be annoying to you. There is always the mute button in the tab menu. This could be considered a staff-on-staff report and you can take this to a manager. Seeing, As xo thinks your abusing your powers this way. This is the same type of thing which a DJ was playing a loud whistling sound, and it was "considered" music and fido muted him, which was unjust. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
Just now, bearboobs said:

This was sort of handled in-game. Magvro got muted for using an instrument, reported smitty because he felt it was unjust, and now we're here. I still think it's wrong to mute people for using an "instrument", even if it may be annoying to you. There is always the mute button in the tab menu. This could be considered a staff-on-staff report and you can take this to a manager. Seeing, As xo thinks your abusing your powers this way. This is the same type of thing which a DJ was playing a loud whistling sound, and it was "considered" music and fido muted him, which was unjust. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

does this report involve you?

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hobo & Hobo Lord
  • You may mic spam using only your voice and instruments, no media such as videos, soundboards, etc.

I had a similar situation happen to me as DJ but regardless you cant mute a hobo for something that is allowed in the rules because you think it is annoying.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

This situation was NOT handled in-game. This staff member has shown they do not know the rules which they are instructed to enforce. The amount of individuals personally messaging me thanking me for speaking up against this specific staff member is appalling, the fact that they still have a position should create a sense of embarrassment in the management community for this set of servers. Please educate this individual on the rules, and how to properly act as staff. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Informative 2
9 hours ago, Magvro said:

This situation was NOT handled in-game. This staff member has shown they do not know the rules which they are instructed to enforce. The amount of individuals personally messaging me thanking me for speaking up against this specific staff member is appalling, the fact that they still have a position should create a sense of embarrassment in the management community for this set of servers. Please educate this individual on the rules, and how to properly act as staff. 

You were unmuted therefore it was handled ingame. 

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2
Guest proggy

Denied

The videos don't include your microphone audio but does include people complaining about you.
I observed you stretching your micspam to the extreme yesterday myself.
Your version of "playing a kazoo" is screaming into a kazoo following groups around making everyone clientside mute you if they want to communicate.
I don't blame @Smitty for stepping in if it was even half as bad as what I was hearing. 
No punishment toward Smitty is needed in this case, at all.

If your goal in the server is to annoy as many people as possible by loop-holing the rules, expect to get muted for it when people are fed up with it.
Also, @Magvro change your forum avatar...