OreoDoggo's staff application

In-game name: OreoDoggo

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:560768980

Warns: 0

Timezone: GMT

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game] 262:01:10.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was head admin for a community/JVS server

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well as we already know garnet is a spectacular server with many good staff and community members alike however I feel as good as a server may be there's always room for improvement come big or come small a server will never be perfect but we can try like hell to get somewhat close to it, as apart of 11B I feel that I could be around when a minge joins 11B and when a offence is committed I'll be-able to help quickly and efficiently come what may I also believe that I could be a good if not great addition to the staff team helping out when I can and learning along the way not only developing my skills but learning about the community I hope to fully be apart of later in the journey, but I might aswell help the server out while I'm here with whatever I can no?

If I do get accepted into the MRP staff I promise to the community that I will try my upmost hardest to not only maintain my position but to thrive and set a good example for the future community members and future members of the staff team, As I understand I may not be available all the time due to me being 5/6/7 Hours ahead of normal time for GG but then again sleep is overrated, Which will make me able to overcome my challenges big or small for whom ever I have the pleasure to assist I also promise that I will be tough on those who break the rules intentionally and to be a respected staff member for the community giving lee-way to those that do deserve it. As I know being staff brings a whole new level of responsibility and all of these are different per server and I will never be a perfect staff member, but I will certainly try my best for as long as I'm staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: AMRDM - 1 Day

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: August 20th - Staff Application, September 9th - Gamemaster Application

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Atleast 10 hours a day

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 2
1 hour ago, Tuna said:

-1 I feel like at this point, you're just trying to get into a place of power; be it staff or gamemaster.

I also do not agree with your attitude ingame so I cannot +1 this

I agree with tuna, -1

And what server were you a Head admin on? don't believe it at all based on your age.

Edited by Tejas
  • Cringe 1

I unfortunately have to -1 this application. I agree with Tuna on your behavior. You are never aware of how you portray your attitude in the server. I had some interactions with you and one of them was you accusing me of walls and hacks constantly just because I killed you and you make that a habit on anyone. You are constantly adding yourself to ooc drama when it doesn't include you but find a way to get in it. I don't have a clue what you contribute on your faction as 11B but I don't think you'd be fit for a position of such power like staff or gamemaster. If improvement is seen it can be changed, for now is a -1 specially since you haven't been that active also.