DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Marz Resignation from 1MD

Welp its been a good trip with 1MD and ill be honests its gonna be a shame not being able to work with the enlisted directly anymore but im sure youll all do wonderful 

@Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net youve always tried and helped me learn the ropes of WO and i appreciate that I look forward to seeing you rise up in the 1MD ranks and leading the enlisted to great things

@jin(no account nerd) best smmc expects alot out of 1MD and rightfully so i also look forward to seeing you leading 1MD enlisted 

@Seducing Moans smelly shoes

As for enlisted

@Krimzin youll go far buddy i know it

@ilano(no account nerd) congrats on sgtmaj i except you to lead 1MD well

And same for @Skythewolf congrats on sgtmaj you both deserve it

If you were not mentioned doesnt mean i didnt like it i never had any dislikes in the enlisted and i look forward to everyone of you rising in the ranks-MARZ

Edited by im_Red
6 hours ago, Arnold Smith said:

have fun in SEALs man. You were a great asset in 1MD, you showed potential to be a great leader. A shame you decided to not pursue that further. Regardless, you wanted something different, I understand. Good luck with your new path. 🙂

I went to join you in SEALs and i find out you put it in reserves hurt my feelings (no but for real thanks i forgot to tag you but youve been a huge help me in my time in 1MD it was a shame to see you go but i know which ever faction you go to youll do great things in it)

• Like 1

Didn't even mention me bruv ;-c

"PTS IS ACTIVE IN THE MARINE SEPERATE DB"

gosh dang its sad to see you go, hopefully in the future I'll take up your place. In the meantime it's just a game of patience, but I'm really happy you got in seals ^^ glhf with Delphin and the gang dude. Sad to see you go 😪

-Robert McCall