Moderator Application: The Real Enzo

xEnzo

What I got from the video: You began by straight out denying the claims to what you supposedly did... Then after a solid "N...OPE." in VC, you proceeded to go on and "....Lets get something straight..... Alright I did take money, I just forgot.. I forgot about it..."

Sounds like you were being dishonest about part if not all of that situation. You can't have it both ways, either you did the crime, or you didn't.

I don't like dishonesty and I don't like when people don't own up to their mistakes, regardless of if they weren't the 100% guilty party. ESPECIALLY when that person is in a team with ME.

Nice application but you have some explaining to do and a bit of changing before I'm okay with you being staff. I mean, when I first met you, you were a decent guy and I didn't have issues personally with you. But, I can see my opinion flipping real fast.

Denied
You may reapply in 72 hours.
Please do not reuse your paragraphs.
Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next app.

I'd wait about 1-2 weeks with very good behavior and show the community you've improved from the recent things that have been brought up, as many people started to change their minds after seeing the video and how recent it is.

Edited by stretchy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1