DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

11B DS SFC Pate to win

nickpondlake

In game name: Pate to win.

Steam ID: Nickpondlake

Warns: 0 thankfully.

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time.

Playtime: 11B DS SFC Pate to win has played for 61:05:19 (as of 8/28/18 8:53pm Eastern time.

Do you have access to teamspeak and own a microphone? yes and yes and I also have discord.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? Yes

Referrals: none. 

Past experiences as staff: I was a moderator for 3 different discord channels and a old staff on the Military RP Icefuse server.

Why should we choose your application over other applications: I think I would be a good fit for the staff role for the mornings and mid day when the servers are dead, and as well for later in the evening when the server is packed. I'm well aware of majority of the rules (the ones that have been taught or provided to me) I have watched Vac (one of the staffs which im sure your aware of) do his job and handle the situations. I think I could help benefit if not help improve the gaming community for this server as well.

I'm not one to abuse admin (staff) powers or Fail RP in any way. I follow the rules and will continue to follow and enforce the rules provided to me. I just recently got out of the army , 94R was my MOS, so I have the real life and the in game values to follow and abide by. Sorry by the way, im not much of a essay writer.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can play from 9am to 2am if need be. I'm currently out of work and so I play this in my free time.

I'm big into going to car shows and having car meets with the local car groups around where I live.

First, you're playtime is a bit low, therefore a lot of people in the community may not recognize you. Also your paragraph is on the short side and needs to be beefed up as well as including information on what makes you different from other people. Not simply that you're going to be on often and not abuse.