DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fox/Goat's - Moderator Application

TheRealGoat

In-game name: CG CDR Fox 1010 / Goat

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:112733709

Warns: None (To my knowledge)

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Playtime?: I have 297 hours as of my old GM application [Playtime?: CG RO CDR 1010 Fox has played for 297:30:02.]

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: Eli.

Past experiences as staff: I have prior Moderator/Admin experience on a DarkRP server, I was also a Gamemaster on SWRP before the shutdown, as well as a multiple of discord staff positions across a multitude of servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: Although I have less staff experience than other applicants, I do have a very large amount of command experience and time dealing with uncooperative individuals and a multitude of other issues. As I have been in command and in officer positions in multiple police battalions on multiple servers and I believe I have some relevant experience and an outside experience with infractions and reprimands. Some of this experience directly comes from the previous SWRP server in which I moved up the ranks in the Coruscant Guard/Shock and dealt with a multitude of minges and non-compliant personnel. I have shown dedication and commitment to my role as Commander in Shock multiple times and I know I can further expand on that by committing to staff. I believe I have the proper attitude and skills to professionally communicate with anyone who may need help or otherwise and do so in a proper manner that positively represents the Garnet Gaming Community.

As for me as a person and my character, I believe I have displayed a love for the server and Star Wars as a genre and a level of commitment to bettering the server and community as a whole. I have tried my best to assist many people both inside the server and out, and I believe I have shown that I am a both kind and respectful person by doing so. While the previous run of SWRP had a small amount of staff to help deal with the administration side of things, I am hoping to do everything I can to assist in that as both a Staff member and the Commander of the Coruscant Guard.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Not to my knowledge, no.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I applied for the position of Gamemaster, and was accepted prior to the shutdown of SWRP.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am able to easily commit around 4-10 hours (of varying time frames depending on the day) a day should my schedule remain as is.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? As of right now I am currently enrolled in college for a bachelors in Criminal Justice with plans to enter the Police Force upon completing my degree. Outside of College I work roughly 40 hour weeks and have a regular exercise schedule.

Did you read the staff rules?: Fox/Goat

• Agree 4
  • 4 weeks later...

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

ACCEPTED

Good community feedback and positive interactions with you so far. I'm glad you are as involved as you are, because it shows the commitment you'll put in when the time comes. Thank you for your application, we will discuss moving forward when it's time.

• Like 1