DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Milkmans mod application

MilkMan580

On 10/11/2021 at 12:24 AM, MilkMan580 said:

How much time have you been on the server? 86 hours.

What is the full playtime in-game? Hours-Minutes- and so fourth.

The garrnet gaming coummity may need some help real life problums. I am a very nice guy to the comunity and others like me. I will try my best to deal with anyone who gets reported. I have been an admin in someother games having to ban people. Some people have a high temper or a low temper no matter what I will deal with them.I have a good understanding of the game and how to deal with others. I can take anything without geting mad. I have a low temper and loved agenst some members of  the Dark RP. I will try and make friends with the other mods/admins. I will be thankful for everything, because I am.

He couldn't even spell GARNET right-

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

I'm calling bullshit, I'd read them again If I were you. Be extremely thorough with the rules and how you should answer this specific question. I also have not seen you in-game whatsoever.

short paragraphs.

highly doubt You`re 23, unless you just didnt give a shit applying.

no headest/microphone (legit any computer will allow a headset, unless it was made 20+ years ago maybe).

didnt read the staff rules.

At this very moment i dont really think you are ready to be staff, as you didnt put very much effort, if any on this application.

-Roy Kenneth