SteamID STEAM_0:1:7253780 
Staff members in-game name: Tuna 
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): No clue  
Date & Time of incident: 11/2/21 Around a hour ago 
Timezone: CST 
Ban Reason: Accidental Mass 
How long were you banned for?: 1 day 
Proof of Ban:  https://streamable.com/ss26hy
What happened? (include any proof): I was in US base at the front of base grabbing ammo to go participate in war, at which point i went to swap guns and continued to hold E and hit my left click which then quick throws a grenade, I never play grenade classes so i was not paying attention to this nor do i believe that i should be banned for it as from what ive been told from another staff member (conway) who witnessed the incident mutliple 11B ran towards my grenade after it was thrown baiting their deaths and causing me to mass 
Why should your ban be removed?: I had no control over the 11B sprinting towards my grenade and causing me to mass as the other 2 people that died would have resulted in a RDMx2 warn for me if they reported me rather than a ban. 

Edited by Mavv_
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

spacer.png

I dunno what else to add. Even if you didn't mean to mass, you still did. Just be more careful ig? upto whoever deals with the appeal ig

The problem with this situation is the fact that there were 2 people next to me spencer and one of the 11B and the other 3 ran towards my grenade after it was already on the floor and got themselves killed 

Denied

No punishment will be handed out, including yourself (staff wise). With all technicality, given the context, this is a valid ban. Had Tuna banned you for 2 weeks this would've been appealed, but it is still Accidental MassRDM. From what I've gathered the banning process itself was flawed, if you would like to make a report on that part of the ban feel free. Apologies for the inconvenience, but Accidental MassRDM is a day ban for a reason.

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7

@Fonza lock and move!

Edited by acer
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 3