Madmonster Staff Application

madmonster

In-game name: madmonster

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:28435461)

Warns: 2 one for rdm, one for fading door abuse.

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: 82 hours, 44 minutes, and about 50 seconds.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Not Mr Therapist

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I am a moderator for some discord servers but other than that no.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Something about me is that it takes me a little longer to understand how to do things, more than other people, but once I understand my job I do it very well. I think it will take me a little bit to get used to being a member of staff but once I do, I will be a valuable member to the Garnet Gaming community 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No I have not, this was the first that I have played on in Garry’s mod.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have school but not on Fridays, so from Friday to sunday.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like playing Minecraft and coding mods and texture packs for it, but that is just me practicing for making my own game in the future.

Did you read the staff rules?: madmonster

• Disagree 1

I will say this, to answer some questions about Garry’s mod you will need more playtime as questions about fading doors, keypads, forums, etc. Your paragraphs are also very lacking. It’s not even 3 sentences long? Paragraphs are 6-7 sentences long, and you need two. Your warns are also a major no-go. I would wait 2 more weeks and interact with the community more because I have no idea who you are, I think another mod can see how you are in sits. Other than that, The application looks good.

-1, overruling negatives

-1 said 2 paragraphs not 2 sentences. I don't like the warns. You should know better at least for the FDA. RDM I'd understand because accidents can happen. But yeah its a huge no from me. Look at the other staff app posted rn and see what they did differently. (don't copy obviously)

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1