DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Getting Delta Force Up to Date

Jackal

Description: The goal of this suggestion is to have the Delta Force classes up to date as well as having the weaponry/utility similar to T1 factions currently and previously. For example, DF's T2 class would lose it's current shotgun and in it's place get an SMG and medkit. This is mainly because other T2 classes for factions like GB and Rangers are outright better. For example, T2 for GB gets nades and the G36C and the T2 for Rangers gets their M4SOPMOD grenade launcher and nades. 

Reasoning:  Right now Delta Force's utility is very much outdated and subpar in comparison to both SOC factions on US and AFG. For example, our shotgun on the T2 class "Combatant" is the M3 Super90 and to put it bluntly it is straight garbage. However, when comparing it to just GB and Rangers their T2s have utility and other fairly decent guns. However, I understand that Red Group has a similar T2 where they only get a shotgun. Because of this I recommend reading @bishopil's thread which is pushing for utility on those type of classes or they can make a similar thread.

Additional Information: 

US Delta Force : Rifleman  -  P90 swapped to the UMP45 (cw_ump45) 

• UMP45 vital stats below
    • 28-30 DMG
    • 700 RPM/Firerate
    • Hip Spread 30%
    • Max Spread INC 25%-30%

US Delta Force : Commander -  P90 swapped to the UMP45

US Delta Force : Combatant [T2] - M3 Super90 removed. Medkit and UMP45 added.

• Increase playercap size from 2 to 3

US Delta Force : Marauder [T3] - P90 swapped with M82A3 (garnet_m82a3). Scar replaced with FN FAL (garnet_fnfal). OPTIONAL : Swap frag grenades with flashes or remove outright if OP.

• Up FN FAL mag size from 20 to 30
  • Reduce recoil from 60% to 50%
  • Make the class able to spawn cars similar to other T3s

Edited by Jackal
  • Agree 2

The P90 is supposed to be getting a slight buff in the future if thats why you want the change.

A suggestion has been accepted to give all US SOC some sort of tactical equipment(smokes/flashes.) It should replace all US SOC frags unless something higher up changes that.

19 minutes ago, Jackal said:

US Delta Force : Marauder [T3] - P90 swapped with M82A3 (garnet_m82a3). Scar replaced with FN FAL (garnet_fnfal). OPTIONAL : Swap frag grenades with flashes or remove outright if OP.

These I can +1 for now, if you prefer the UMP over the P90 buff, I can still +1 it

• Informative 1
15 minutes ago, Salmon said:

The P90 is supposed to be getting a slight buff in the future if thats why you want the change.

A suggestion has been accepted to give all US SOC some sort of tactical equipment(smokes/flashes.) It should replace all US SOC frags unless something higher up changes that.

These I can +1 for now, if you prefer the UMP over the P90 buff, I can still +1 it

I was under the assumption it had gone through already since it is in the "Completed" section of the trello. However, regardless of what the potential buff entails, assuming there is another one planned, we would much prefer to just get the UMP45.

Accepted
P90 > UMP45

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

@Fonza

• Like 1