In-game name: Shute Mi

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_1:1:36743807

Warns: 6

Timezone: GMT +1

Playtime?: Shute Mi has played for 27:14:59.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] No

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes (But Sometimes It Crashes)

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bowser

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Super Admin On My Friends Server 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well for starters, i have always been a fan of Pixyte (Now Its Garnet). When it was pixyte i always wanted to become staff. Since i have always found it was very fun to help people, and the server. And in my case, I want to help this server out as much as i can, to give suggestions to help and grow the server will make it more fun and enjoyable!

As i stated before i would love to help this server by being staff!

So why would you want me than others, Its because i cant stand when people minge, Do not follow rules,etc. And if i could be staff i would warn / ban them as soon as i can. I would never let my friends slip if they did something wrong, Everyone should have fair punishments

Im a very mature person when i need to, but also a very  fun guy

With my knowledge after being an operator on another server, and watching my friends in sits, and helping them. i think that i would make a great addition to the server

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Jailed, Warned

About 2 or 3 Warns on servers i mainly play on

I Have been jailed due to swearing, and not listening to staff when they are not being fair , also I have been warned for other tiny things like Propblock when i did not know where my keypads went,

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

During Weekdays Near 3-6 hours depending on other things.

During Weekends nEAR 7+ hours depending if i have to go somewhere

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

No

(No I Really do not)

Did you read the staff rules?: Shute Mi

Regards

Shute mi,

Edited by ◕‿◕ ∀Ĺ € ჯ ❸❶0❷ ツ ( ゚ ᗝ ゚ )

There's a couple of things wrong with your app, and if you fix those things, then I may consider changing to a +1. Here is what you should change.

47 minutes ago, ◕‿◕ ∀Ĺ € ჯ ❸❶0❷ ツ ( ゚ ᗝ ゚ ) said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

Please read the correct staff rules here http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/

53 minutes ago, ◕‿◕ ∀Ĺ € ჯ ❸❶0❷ ツ ( ゚ ᗝ ゚ ) said:

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

No

Really? All you do in your whole life is Gmod?

54 minutes ago, ◕‿◕ ∀Ĺ € ჯ ❸❶0❷ ツ ( ゚ ᗝ ゚ ) said:

Warns: 6

Just too many for me.

Overall, it doesn't seem like you put much effort into your app, and there's a lot of things you can fix, so here's what I suggest. Beef up your "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" section because doing the exact minimum required makes it seem like you put no effort into your app. I also suggest playing more to get more playtime so that your warns will seem insignificant. Since you have so many warns, it would make them more understandable if you explained them. Good luck, and try fixing some of these things.

I've only had 1 experience with you in-game, and it was negative. You were propminging, and got reported for it. When we went to the sit roof, I decided to give you a verbal after you told me it was an accident. I proceeded to tell you to be more attentive to what you're doing, so in return you started calling me a racist in ooc. 

TL;DR: After letting you go with a verbal, you started spreading false information regarding my opinions on race. While I do understand this was supposed to be considered a joke, I also understand that this is NOT the kind of behavior that you would expect from potential staff, who have not yet established themselves and their sense of humor on the server. 

Huge -1 from me.

UPDATE: He was just banned for exceeding warn limit. I believe that renders him ineligible for staff.

Edited by JakePlays
Update