berry ban appeal :(

berry4

wtf

In-game name: berry raD
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:37158
Staff members in-game name: no name put on ban
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:237896170
Date & Time of incident: 2021-11-21 - 20:29:05
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason:RDM+LTAP
How long were you banned for?:03-00: 00
Proof of Ban:fcc200e14474b0502b7e6f29aabed60d.png
What happened? (include any proof): I'm going to be honest I have no clue what happened, I simply logged off for the night unaware of anything that had happened and next morning I am banned.
Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because I am unaware the details of what even happened and had no clue that I was leaving to avoid punishment.

• Like 1

I will post a link of the video I have after work. I get off work at 5.
What happened was Cyber Sword reported you for killing in a cell and mic spamming.

He sent me the video of this as well. This is to prove you did RDM and Media Mic Spam.
I have the video in question right here: 

I will be sure to post the video you you LTAPing when I am out of work. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by MisterShankie
13 minutes ago, MisterShankie said:

I will post a link of the video I have after work. I get off work at 5.
What happened was Cyber Sword reported you for killing in a cell and mic spamming.

He sent me the video of this as well. This is to prove you did RDM and Media Mic Spam.
I have the video in question right here: 

I will be sure to post the video you you LTAPing when I am out of work. Thank you for your patience.

no need for further proof lol kinda weird tho

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, berry4 said:

I wasnt in game for the sit but okay

Technically that cannot be proved. All we can go off of is the facts and the videos state what is there.
Honestly I am not sure, it's not up to me I just was doing what I am supposed to, it's up to the admins now to choose.

All in all, it's 1 more day, you'll be back tomorrow so dw about it, try to have a good day tho! 

• Sad 1