DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Herb Moderator Application

Herb

In game name:[DFS] Herb [blw.tf]

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:92683431

Warns:One for RDM

Timezone:EST

Playtime?:146:33:01

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes. 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes. 

Referrals Dark, Lightning, Kurvyn, SnipeKilz!!, Trippie Jack, Filethefile

Past experiences as staff:
Discord server Admin 1-2 months ago. Resigned.
Minecraft server Moderator 1-2 years ago. Server shut down.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
If there's one thing I can get behind in life, it's keeping order in the things I enjoy. Garnet Gaming's DarkRP server has served as a nice server
 instead of the former People of Gaming, who have unfortunately shut down. I found this server not too long ago, and have heavily enjoyed the users,
 staff, and my general experience. Lending a hand in moderation would be a good way in my eyes to give back to the server for the experience it's 
given me so far, as well for the very kind people I've met. I also wish to fill in the holes where some staff aren't able to take sits, which I have 
seen a small handful of times. 

Over the past few days,  been asking various staff members to give me  on the rules (Staff and DarkRP Server). With all of them,
 gotten a fairly good amount of them correct, maybe only getting 2-3 wrong per person. Doing this has given me a larger understanding of the 
rules than I have before, teaching me things I didn't know. I've read and studied the DarkRP Server rules, Staff rules and the D3A Handbook.
I'm very confident in my knowledge of the DarkRP and Staff rules, and I know I will be a good option for the position.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
One Garry's Mod server perm ban for Propspam when I was younger 
One TF2 server temp ban for Mass RDM on a Jailbreak server which was caused by mishearing a command, and one temporary mute for micspam of an audio file on the same server
A few Minecraft server bans when I was much younger, likely for trolling or chat spam. I couldn't remember exact specifics if my life depended on it.

I have not been banned from anything as of recent (to my memory).

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
No previous applications have been made.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I will be able to contribute a minimum of two to three hours a day (likely a lot more for about one more week at the time of applying), possibly longer on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I enjoy working on voice impressions, learning accents, collecting vintage items and software programming in Python in my spare time besides 
Source games, which are most of what I play regularly. I do partake in a few sports at school, which may prevent me from logging on for a day.

Did you read the staff rules?: [DFS] Herb [blw.tf]
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my application. :)

Edited by Herb
User added to Referrals