ban appeal

researchak47

In-game name:peter griffin on steroids
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(https://steamid.io/):76561199086603054
Staff members in-game name:mr shankie
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):(not sure)
Date & Time of incident:12/4/21    2:10pm
Timezone:est
Ban Reason:AMRDM 
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: cant get a ss idk why but you can check if i did get banned via: in game
What happened? (include any proof): so i was messing around with some of my friends as a hobo leader and (where he comes equipped with a knife) i was messing around with them and stabbing them so i falses mugged one of my friends as a keybind test as i had just done one and was testing it out and then i stabbed him because he shot me and we were both laughing about it so he comes back and we were working on his base mainly him he was fairly new to gmod so i was helping him out and im not much new to the game myself but somethings arent that clear to me but anyways i was messing around with another friend and did 90 damage to him obviously neither of said friends reported me as we were joking and i mugged someone as i thought you could mug as a hobo so he reports me and then the staff (mr shankie) checks logs said i amrdm and i asked multiple times for these people that i was (rdming) to be brought here so they could tell there side of the story and he denies my request and says hes going to ban me and i had multiplies alibis from my friends but this staff decided he just wanted to ban me and get it over with bad staffing if you ask me he gave me little to no chance to explain myself so he went ahead and banned me wich was way uncalled for he shouldve given me a warning for the rdm as i had no idea what i did was against the rules and i even clearly stated to him i had no idea what i did was against the rules and he wasnt letting me tell him my side of the story and he banned me for 2 weeks and i can still get my friends to provide evidence that we were messing around this is just plain bad staff gave me no time to explain myself what so ever after i told him they were my friends ive been in sits with way nicer staff before and all staff has waited to hear my side but this guy was rude and impatient.

Why should your ban be removed?:because it was one rdm and it should've been a warning instead of a ban because me and my friends were messing around and if they had a problem they would've reported me but no it was 1 report and it was very unfair that this guy had no patients what so ever and gave me no time to explain my self like i said he could've brought my friends into the sit but he denied wich was uncalled for 

• Disagree 1

https://streamable.com/d3910d

As seen in the video of the evidence and proof I gathered, you mugged 2 times as a hobo and ended up killing 2 people because of it. Already that is NITRP.
There was no false mug, no one hit you first, so you're lying in your appeal.

But lets go through the rest. You claimed it was false, there was no false advert nor could you prove it was false against the evidence against you. Checking your damage logs you damaged 3 people WITHIN that timeframe of mugging.

In the end it doesn't matter if it's your friends or not, you got reported for FRP and RDM and I am obligated to check for the RDM. All your offenses are VALID within this time meaning that all the rules you broke count towards your punishment.

You stabbed 3 people as a hobo all whom never hit you first, that is AMRDM. 
Friend or not, ARDM is ARDM.. You decided to break the rules, someone reported you for it, and you got caught. That isn't my fault.

Broken rules are broken rules, friends or not. I decide the punishment and you directly lied to me in a sit, therefore I chose the highest. Liars don't get redemption.

20 minutes ago, researchak47 said:

i said he could've brought my friends into the sit but he denied wich was uncalled for 

We don't bring witnesses or anyone else into the sit. You got banned for what you were reported for.

You MFRP'd, NITRP'd, and AMRDM'd. AMRDM is the highest punishment.

ALL OF YOUR RULE BREAKS WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION TO DETERMINE THE PROPER PUNISHMENT.
I had the proof, you got caught, done.

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 1

no i am not lying ive tried to tell you it was my buddys that were just messing around and later in the video i admitted i did the wrong because at first i forgot i even mugged my friend wich i thought i did as a false after it but must've not i clearly asked you what i did wrong and i was going to see what punishment i could've got i understand that i got banned but it could've been 2 warns for rdm and frp

• Disagree 1
24 minutes ago, researchak47 said:

no i am not lying ive tried to tell you it was my buddys that were just messing around and later in the video i admitted i did the wrong because at first i forgot i even mugged my friend wich i thought i did as a false after it but must've not i clearly asked you what i did wrong and i was going to see what punishment i could've got i understand that i got banned but it could've been 2 warns for rdm and frp

No, no matter what you do, there is a ban here. 
Friends or not, rules are rules. The proof against you is overwhelming. AMRDM as a hobo is attacking 3 people who haven't attacked you first. You were reported for RDM and there were 3 counts of ARDM. That is MARDM ban regardless of your excuse for it. People were upset and you broke SEVERAL RULES. I couldn't just let it go.