PM of Israels LOA (in advance)

In game name : PM of Israel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:560046529

Timezone: CT

Lenth: 1 week December 24-31

Reason: This is kind of a forced LOA, I have to go to my dads where I don't have a computer, so no staffing. I really don't want to take this LOA, believe me. I want to stay as dedicated to the server as I can, but maybe this short break in the future could be good for me. For almost the past month, I've poured all my free time into this server. I had almost 325h when I got accepted, but now I have like 523. I promise to be back as soon as I can, I love this server and hate spending time away from it ❤️

-Israel

4 hours ago, royk01 said:

Lowkey, if you’ve been on for 200hours this month, i kinda feel like you dont need an loa xD.

usually people take loa’s if they’re a bit higher up in the chain. But non the less hf.

I wouldn’t take this loa if  I didn’t have to, I can’t really staff if I don’t have a computer at my dads

1 hour ago, PM-of-Israel said:

I wouldn’t take this loa if  I didn’t have to, I can’t really staff if I don’t have a computer at my dads

Ye, but dont you have enough sits for promo? If so, with the 200 hours this month thats plenty, a week break isnt gonna break the server (unless you are the entirw staff team these days)

• Friendly 1
18 hours ago, royk01 said:

Lowkey, if you’ve been on for 200hours this month, i kinda feel like you dont need an loa xD.

usually people take loa’s if they’re a bit higher up in the chain. But non the less hf.

That’s what I was thinking too bro. 

• Agree 1