In game name: Mamba earn.gg Age: 17
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):
STEAM_1:1:79310329
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 304 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
Referral(s): None this time, I applied for my own reasons.
Past experiences as staff: Owned 2 servers, Was S.Mod on GarnetGaming, also was admin on 3 other servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? let's start this off right. Hi, my name is Mamba and I'm applying for staff on GarnetGaming. I want to start off with, for what it's worth, an apology to Evity as well as The Dude Abides for the disruption I caused as well as the trolling that occured the following weeks after I resigned from staff. that's not me and I ask that you put that aside for this application so your opinion of me isn't skewed or biased in any way. The reason I chose to apply for staff on GarnetGaming is simple, because I want to help. Personally I've always enjoyed GarnetGaming's community, it's not something you get on other servers. A lot of people on Garnet DarkRP have been playing for years, not to mention the majority of players are consistently active, and it's a lot of fun being in a community with not only familiar faces, but new faces too. The reason I came back after almost 2 years was a pretty shitty one to be honest. On July 4th I got arrested and with that went my freedom. For almost half a year I'm going to be pretty bored with my days as I've finished school and can't do much else as of right now due to random drug screenings and community service. Keep in mind I'm still goingto be active on the server as well as the GarnetGaming community after I've cleared my charges. Personally I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because:

- Experience. Not only have I staffed on many servers, let alone owned one, but I've also staffed on GarnetGaming for a while, and through that I've just about engraved the staff and server rules in my memory:classic_happy:. I also learned how to be a better rolemodel and also the simple things that you can do to better someone's attitude during a situation/scenario.

- Activity. If you remember me from about 2 years ago you'd remember how active I am. that's mainly due to my addictive personally, in which when I set my mind to a goal or when I have a constant motivation to do something, I stick to it. Staffing is not only fun to me but is also a responsibility, the responsibility to not only serve and enforce, but to also be a role model and set an example for all players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes one time when I was messing around with Ritesh and a few people got crossfired. Lead to a "Mass RDM" ban (understandable), which of course was 2 weeks.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: about two years ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: hmmm. I think in total I would be pushing 80 hours of playtime or more a week, 7 days a week.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Outside of gaming, which I try not to keep me inside too much, xd, I like to kick it wit the gang ($$G u already kno what we reppin), smoke, and chill. I like to hit parties whenever there is one around my area. But mostly I like taking trips with my homies outside of state or to the beach/mountains where we can basically do anything. I like to drop tabs, sip 4's, n so on. Keep in mind I do it to pass time, curiosity, and social/for fun reasons. although I get litty in the titty im also setting up my future, sitting on a 3.75 gpa and pushing for a University on the west coast (ASU, CSU)

Did you read the staff rules?: of course, Mamba earn.gg. 😘

Thank you for taking the time to read/review my application. If you believe I would benefit the server and staff team, please leave a +1 and any comment
you'd like to add down below. If you had any issues/problems with my Application please leave a -1 with a reason. Thanks Again💙

- Mamba

PS. Currently typing this at 6:20 am 😬, goodnight!

+1 

Good app

Good playtime

Great community response

Lots of experience

Knows the Rules

Possibly a lot of time to contribute

Mix up with evity and abides? - I would suggest reaching out to both of them and making them aware you're applying and apologize for your behavior.

ADD ME TO REFERRALS!