That Wizify Classified Staff App

Wizify

In-game name: Wizify
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:555675301
Warns: 2x RDM
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Only got around 3 hours on this account but I have ~650 hours on another account, I just switched here as my new main
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Torq
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because im absolutely goated and I have some time to become a staff member, I enjoy being a member of the Garnet Gaming community and take pride in my work, I think picking me as a staff member would be extremely beneficial because I can be online a lot unlike the other staff members , I have experience issues before and seen issues where there were no staff members online and its kinda weird. I have the motivation and dedication to pick up this extremely large responsibility because I have noticed there are 0 other staff members on ever lol.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No lol
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No lol
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 24 hours a day 7 days a week please
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like eating Taco Bell
Did you read the staff rules?: Wizify

BRING BACK CITY RP #CITYRPFORLIFE

Edited by Wizify
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

-I have never seen you in game

2 hours ago, Wizify said:

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like eating Taco Bell

This makes me think that this app is a shitpost

Paragraphs need to be beefed up

• Agree 2
42 minutes ago, Rambo-Panda said:

Neutral

Never ever seen you on the server before

Not even 2 paragraphs develop them more.

3 hours on this account but 650 on another account ? can somebody who knows confirm ?

he is deadass lmk if you need the steamid of the other account

6 minutes ago, PM-of-Israel said:

i know homie he is legitimately a taco bell enjoyer

Edited by Rapts

Neutral 

cons

never seen in game 

The acc thing is weird 

not 2 paragraphs 

2 hours ago, Wizify said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 24 hours a day 7 days a week please

Part of this I believe is a shitpost 

pros 

torq ref

2 minutes ago, Candy_ said:

Neutral 

cons

never seen in game 

The acc thing is weird 

not 2 paragraphs 

Part of this I believe is a shitpost 

pros 

torq ref

18 minutes ago, PM-of-Israel said:

53 minutes ago, Rambo-Panda said:

Neutral

Never ever seen you on the server before

Not even 2 paragraphs develop them more.

3 hours on this account but 650 on another account ? can somebody who knows confirm ?

I can send ID for previous account I used, not a shitpost, the whole Taco Bell thing was a little joke, I mostly do just play video games and go outside occasinally, thr 24 hours a day 7 days a week isnt really a joke, I have no extra things after school days, and im on all weekends unless I say otherwise, just looking for something to be a part of on  a server I enjoy. I couldnt really fully calculate exact hours for every day but I can basically be on whenever you guys need me.

-1  minimum two paragraphs

3 hours ago, Wizify said:

0_o

3 hours ago, Wizify said:

Playtime?: Only got around 3 hours on this account but I have ~650 hours on another account, I just switched here as my new main

a little sketch about you either because I've never seen you in-game before. Good luck! 

Denied

You've lied about your referral. You only have 3 hours with no evidence on the application of previous hours. Please get the 72 hours on the current account and gain a reputation ingame before applying.

You may reapply in 7 days.

Please do not reuse your paragraphs.

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application.

Edited by stretchy
  • Agree 1