Machines Frequent RDMS & Noobs Failure To Correct

P1ss_Puppy

Who are you reporting? PM of NoobForce & Machines
Your in-game name: P1ss_Puppy
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086448697/
In-game name of reportee: N/a
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): N/a
Date & Time of incident: 01/19/22 & 01/20/22 Between 12:00 & 2:30 A.M.
Timezone: PST
What happened? Machines made a base that was un-radiable. Specifically, when I raided it; it was missing a keypad in the third door. At which I reported the mistake and NoobForce TP'd me to a sit with Machines. After approximately 20 minutes of me having to show proof; Noob deemed it as just a mistake and non offendable error. At which no warning was applied to Machines and was reutrned. Shortly later my party member (Tom Bradey #BlitzForSix)  was RDM'd by Machines. I was brought into said sit. During this sit Noob had to review the following footage of the RDM that I was forced to upload to YouTube. This was then deemed as just a warning offense according to NoobForce. At which Noob sent back Machines to where he was raiding Machine and held Tom Brandley and I for Machiens to continue raiding. During this you can observer that Tom was requesting to go back immediately to defend said raid. At which it was too late. NoobForce has stated that he did everything in his power and punished Machines to the full extent which is not true because I have seen many individuals on this server prosecuted and jailed for less. Another instance of his "keypad missing mistake" has taken affect as of 1/20/21 at 2:58 P.M. the keypad was missing AGAIN.  Not only have I stated and proven all of these events a plethora of times but this staff manager has made the playing experience on this server unbearable and has clearly favored a single player on this server more than that of every player. Please advise. 

Thank you,

P1ss_Puppy (Alex Obrero)

To start off, thank you for doing your due diligence in reporting what you believe to be a complication.

From the first clip, I responded to the sit and since it was only 1 keypad that was fixed, I felt further punishment would not be required as the mistake was addressed prior to staff having to deal with it. I presented you the offer to show me the clip at the time and I would allow you to raid the base without worry for the cooldown period and you refused to do so. Now for the second clip, I did not respond to that sit and in addition, I was never provided said video as displayed above. The third clip is a shortened version of the first clip, and as per my first point, as can be seen above will answer such. The last clip wasn't brought to my attention and I never dealt with any sit regarding said video.

Now in your description, you stated I forced you to upload to YouTube, in which I did not, but I presented that and other possible sites to use as a recommendation. Although I did require proof by a method which could be saved as both sides did not agree to the same story and would also be needed as appeals can be made. You brought forth the fact that I warned the accused for RDM, and I did do so as it was only the 1 RDM instance as was displayed in your video and the logs confirmed such. Punishments follow through the D3A Guideline, a guideline for staff handling punishments. Such can be seen when during a sit on the roof with the 4 of us, Tom Bradley #BlitzForSix executed Machines and I and was warned for RDM x2.

I would also like to add to the fact that you seem to have added some words in your description of what I supposedly said that were NOT said, and if you do feel such were, please provide further evidence.

• Spicy 1

Just a question. But how is any of your statements credible when other staff members are favoring other players (refer to my newest thread). This is why these forums are not even fair. The same person that handled it answers the forum. Nice. 

Thank you,

P1ss_Puppy

From what I understand, I assume you're asking how is the reported player permitted to respond. If that's not what you're asking, feel free to correct me at anytime. Now in a report or appeal, all sides included present their information and the permitted rank considers all sides prior to making a decision. In this case it would be a Manager that delivers a verdict.

Denied
As of right now these incidents are from multiple different sits I have reviewed each and they are noted. I will be reaching out to the staff member and talking over this with them but no further action will be taken as Fail Base Reports mainly need to be dealt with while the base is active and the staff atleast shown in the first clip saw the base when it was fully functional and fixed after the server restart.
And providing evidence is a key way for staff to provide punishments and handle your reports.