Appeal

Scored

Taken to an admin sit I reported someone for attempted RDM (He was jailed for 6 minutes) Then immediately taken to another sit where the guy was unjailed and reported me for RDM. Said person damaged me twice and I killed him 3 times so I will admit I RDMed him ONCE, of the three times he damaged me. Admin was clearly in a rush and didn't properly look through logs (obvious as he jailed him and then immediately made another sit with the same guy he just jailed as well as just said in chat that he had 20 sits to handle and to chill out) But i'm being banned for 2 weeks for a one time RDM as the admin didn't properly look through logs. The guy damaged me 50% through the wall as I was talking to him then I killed him when he came out his base, he came back and revenge (attempt) RDM'ed me and I was 26% so I killed him again, he then came back once again and was about to revenge RDM/Break NLR for the third time ( I was in the process of raiding his gun shop ) so yes I RDMed him one time but he was breaking NLR and the admin immediately banned me and said "Appeal at garnet" before properly looking through the logs or hearing my side of the story. I get he was in a rush but I feel as if this was unnecessary and the other guy got of freely whereas I was 2 week banned for 1 RDM compared to his 2 attempt rdm's and NLR breakings.

Hi yes I’m the admin, I was in no rush at all I never said anything abt 20 sits lol.

what happened is that I took your sit for att Rdm and I jailed him for att Rdm. then I look at Sits and see a sit against you sir so I unjailed him. (rejailed for 2 mins after the sit)

but I am not at home rn and I will not be for another 8 more hours since I have school, but when I come home I will show logs of the kill/damage.

but @Scoredplease use the format above it makes it easier to deal with these things.

Edited by Candy_

Hi i am now home so now i can give you the logs + evidence
https://imgur.com/a/Z64StwC

This is the kill logs that i have on you as u can see the att rdm was him on a guy called amug us not you, then now looking at them they show that every time you damaged him first. i will go into detail now at 36:42 - 36:44 you dealt damage to him (RDM) then at 37:29 - 38:15 you killed him after he dealt damage to you which you believed was the attempted rdm then after that at 38:39 - 38:39 you killed him.

To clarify the kills you had and show times

https://imgur.com/a/3KwgVeh

thank you for appealing but i believe that it is justified.