Fish's report against Rad fish, Staff shouldn't answer reports about themselves, that's silly.

tonsofdamage54

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:
Your in-game name: Fish
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:34259569
In-game name of reportee:  Rad fish
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/)::STEAM_0:0:435633424
Date & Time of incident:2022-02-09 - 13:26:04
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): 

I cannot access the server logs, and no staff on the discord were willing to access the server logs to bring the reports into this post. To summarize I was approached by another player who offered to help orient me on the server, brought me into a building, told me to purchase the building, explaining to me how money printers, and some of the servers plugins worked. Then told me to use the 10k starting money on the server to buy money printers, and upon me purchasing them he picked them up, and  put them into the constructed boxes, then said "Money printers are illegal, so I'm arresting you." naturally I was a bit miffed at this turn of events, and filed a report in a effort to deal with the activity that was a combination of scamming, and violating the rules for his police officer role. Upon responding to the report Fish was extremely unhelpful, and rude. Listening to the person I'd reported story, then muting me when I attempted to explain my version of events. I threw my hands up with the affair at this point, as it was apparent that Fish was adamant in his interpretation that a police officer telling you to buy money printers, then arresting you didn't technically qualify as any sort of illegal activity as a police officer, scamming, or just general poor sportsmanship. 

He went above, and beyond just being rude and responding poorly to the report. When I told him that I wasn't going to have him yell at me while muted, and requested to leave he warned me for "Filing a false report" the first issue I have. Even if the rest of the staff sides with Fish's interpretation of events, and his ruling on the matter it's hardly fair to call my report false. Any sane person would acknowledge it at the very least falls into a grey area where someone could reasonably think the rules worked in that way. So I follow the prompt that appears any time you're removed from a sit instructing you to file a report about it. Then Fish responds to the report about himself. I point out to him that he has responded to a report about himself, and state my feelings on how I didn't feel it would be productive to respond to his own report. He informs me that he's fully able to review his own activities, and he did nothing wrong. So I stop responding to him, seeing it will go nowhere, and when he closes the sit I file another report, adding onto it the fact that he responded to the report about himself, which I saw as a clearly inappropriate act.  He warns me for filing a false report, citing his compete confidence in his innocence, and previous ruling adjudicating how he did nothing wrong, and how he recorded himself saying he did nothing wrong. 

This process repeats with him citing his previous clearing of himself of all wrongdoing responding to his own report while he has me server muted, attempting to lecture me on how he is the ultimate judge of his own conduct while I am unable to respond due to his server mute.  Following the prompt to file a report about the sit being frankly a silly event in which Fish repeatedly clears himself of any wrongdoing, and warns me for daring to file a report against him despite his past rulings on his conduct being clear evidence of his conduct being perfect until he bans me. 

The server instructs you to file a report if you have a issue with the result of a sit. Even if you don't find the ruling against his friend suspect, and you regard   "Scam a new player out of all their money as a police officer telling people to buy money printers" as being okay and reasonable cop RP. It's worth considering that he responded to a report about himself, and cleared himself of any wrongdoing on the issue, and regarded reports being filed against him as a bannable offense. A person can follow all server rules, be the victim of something that (at least could seem to many reasonable people as being inappropriate) file a report, then simply follow the instruction given at the end of the sit automatically by the server, and be banned.

If you at least acknowledge it's possible for staff to make mistakes, it only follows that issues can arise from staff being able to ban people for reporting them. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

Uh yeah I can respond to this one rn cuz it doesn’t actually require me to get and evidence. And I’m quoting the staff rulebook here “Staff are only allowed to take their own sits if there are no other staff available to take it” it was literally just me and moon taking sits, as soon as he finished with his sit he came and took over. Now of course you wouldn’t remember that given that you killed yourself like 4 times. Moon proceeded to warn you for false reporting and then resolved it. If any managers need to see evidence of this dm me on disc and I’ll share it with you after I get off. I’m not going to bother addressing half the other things you said because they’re pretty blatant lies and they’ll all be posted your ban appeal once I’m off.

edit: I would also like to clarify when I did take that sit, I tried asking you “what your problem was” and not “clearing my own name” the entire sit will be linked on the ban appeal later tonight.

final edit: you said AND I QUOTE, “he told me to buy money printers than arrested me” 

just remember that for your appeal.

Edited by xFish
Edit edit edit edit
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I want to take a moment to point out that he claims to have a recording, and hard evidence of everything, but mysteriously he "lost" the rest of the footage, and all of the footage he could produce verifies my statements as being accurate, and his claim that the reports were false (as if you review the reports they're 100% in line with what he said in the recording).

It'd be insane to think "Oh he says you lied about everything, then he posted a 1 minute recording showing you were telling the truth about everything that happened in that one minute, and he was calling you a liar falsely, but everything else is a lie." 

Denied
As stated on your other thread, your 4 day NITRP ban is valid and will not be removed.
No action is necessary toward xFish, because no misconduct has been proven.

Edited by Proggy