DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Nero's Ban Appeal

Sustenance

In-game name: Nero/Radio

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:24363493

Staff members in-game name: Flak/Fetn (Flak was the one who issued it, Fetn provided input from what I remember.)

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): (STEAM_0:0:91658321)

Date & Time of incident: 2/7/22 | 10:30-ish PM 

Timezone: CST (Central Standard time)

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks

Proof of Ban: unknown.png

What happened? (include any proof): There was a new member to the server named 11B PVT Dan Sticks.  It was a bit late that night and I was minging as I was a bit hyper and messing around with a friend.  I was watching him get trained as a US Recruit when I heard Dan in the recruit room next to the training room, yelling at the recruits and something along those lines.  After said yelling, I heard a few gunshots and thought that was him shooting the recruits, so I was hoping to get a few laughs out of the recruits and Dan himself.  I was wrong and ended up RDMing him for the sake of comical effect more than a few times, over the count of 3 RDMs and got banned for Mass.

Why should your ban be removed?: I have acknowledged my mistake and found my behavior to be truly violating of other's rights to have fun.  Due to my actions, I have found myself in a predicament that could've been avoided if I had just done something else that wouldn't have resulted in an RDM.  This ban has made me realize that I am extremely bored and lost without the MRP as that is where most of my friends spend their time.  I got put in my place and learned that my behavior isn't acceptable, and may not be appealing to everyone, so I would like to come back and prove through my actions in future's notice, that I have learned to act accordingly.

Edit: I was originally told it was going to be a one week ban for unintentional, but they did a two week.  I also never knew that MassRDM could apply if it was only one person that was being RDMed.

Edited by Sustenance
Missing Information
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 2