Lancey's Unban Appeal

Lancey Armstrong

In-game name: Lancey Armstrong

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:173666525

Staff members in-game name: Proggy, Diego

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:66620478/proggy

Date & Time of incident: 10.14.2020

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Cheating on MRP

How long were you banned for?: Permanent 

Proof of Ban:  https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A173666525

What happened? (include any proof): I started playing MRP again for the 6th time while head mod on DarkRP. I was a high rank or something and I decided to change to a pvt again because of how long its been since i played. After playing 2 wars I was being spectated and witch hunted by the staff members at the time. After spectating me (in third person) and without warning or anything I was banned for cheating.

Why should your ban be removed?: I never cheated on MRP or DRP. I recieved a ban on another server I played for years because of this ban and after i showed the higher ups the evidence the MRP staff banned me with I was immediately unbanned because of how inconclusive and misleading the evidence is. After playing garnet gaming for 5+ years and staffing my entire time I was banned without warning and Havent played since 2020. Ive spent well over $500 on custom classes and have made alot of friends while playing and staffing garnet. The entire time I spent on GG was just me staffing and dedicating myself to helping the community as that has always been my goal. I dont know why I would cheat on the same community I've been staffing and just go against what I was doing for 3+ years. All of the evidence that was shown was not conclusive at all and eiff you look closesly every single thing i did there could be explained and if someone were to go back and look at the evidence now you would see how dumb it was that i got banned in the first place. Im making a ban appeal on DRP because I really cant be bothered to get unbanned on MRP anyways. The staff from MRP that banned me resigned not even a month after banning me and told me he could care less about my false ban. Please reconsider my DRP ban. Thank you :)

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 2

Denied

As Shin stated in your last appeal, your DarkRP ban was due to being banned on MilitaryRP for cheating while being a DarkRP staff member.
Diego and I were investigating you for cheating on DarkRP in duels, but days later you were banned from MRP based off the evidence in the appeal linked below.
None of our suspicion was communicated to the MRP staff team. They investigated you for cheating on their own accord.
If two separate staff teams we're investigating you for cheating, I wouldn't call it a witch hunt.

You didn't appeal this MRP ban for over a month. The appeal was denied, and your subsequent appeals were also denied.

Edited by Proggy