Add glass props to blacklist

hex_

The biggest -1 from me.

I am tired of the feed going 7 people cause someone wanted to kill me in my base when im chatting with rpg. XD

I just truly think if you got RPG we need some sort of defense.

sorry hex :c

• Disagree 1

That is fair tbh, you just told the entire server how to defend against rocket raids lmao. This suggest prolly wont get accepted but the glass does go both ways, similar to how you can't really use it to defend if you're using the glass props. In addition to that, going into a party with ff turned off and using nerve gas/rockets/explosives in general could be considered exploiting no?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, xFish said:

going into a party with ff turned off and using nerve gas/rockets/explosives in general could be considered exploiting no?

literally throwing nerve gas on yourself not taking 1 dmg lol, definitely an exploit... Similar to what shin said I'm no builder and I bought my dubes for bases from other people so please no don't take away the props it'll hurt me ;-;

Lowkey though it is annoying having to raid people who no how to counter rockets to begin with and when it comes to higher levels you just can't touch them, which is why higher level players take such pleasure in looking for lower level bases (mainly gun shops) where every low level player piles up in and you know you can rocket the whole base taking the whole feed. I fully understand the reasoning for why you would suggest it and its a good solution I just don't think its the right solution. Again like shin said maybe there's a way to "nerf" glass to where rockets are more worth to use because I've spent over 50 mil just to unlock one rpg only to find out it doesn't do anything, so I fully get it.

-1 for me right now sorry pal ;-;

@sweet_banana_hips stop shitposting on this thread its not cool my guy

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest proggy

Denied

Glass props will remain unblacklisted. If people want to sacrifice props to "rocket proof" their base that is perfectly fine!