Free kill be admin

my name;yann moko91

situation: i have missclick so i have hits sauce hoobo i was going to say to him that was misclick and just say sorry but the way that went i have got shoot before talking to him by a hobo admin

steam;https://s.team/p/qvv-ghcv/tpqbdbqb

report for:daddy

why:i make this beacause when you are admin i know you can do a lot of thing but sometime freekill... its not the things like talk anyway thats not the first time i saw this type of think i have the proof but i dont want him ban or wathever i just want to make clear.i have made this post because the admin in game tell me to do it if i want to send the clips i know they are friend its normal but i want him to know thats not beacause he are an admin that we can do wathever we want when we whant.i dont want him get punition but just a talk or wathever to let him know.

time:12:01 

report:daddy

clips evidence:  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/cXTHYMW9sK4U7/d1337OaZq47G?invite=cr-MSxEQkYsNTI0OTU0NzIs

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 2

yeah I'm just gonna say you could've reported me for rdm lol..... This has no reason for killing you but you were straight up sexually harassing a chick on the server and didn't leave her alone for 2 hours bru.

You were told to stop placing hits on me and her, you then continued to come back... so yes I killed you do I have the right to do that? No its rdm so sure report me but buddy you gotta leave us alone and just bringing this to the forums without telling the whole story isn't ok bud.

Thank you come again

• Informative 1
6 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

first i have already get take by the admin for this and just to let you know that i have get jail for this and i just dont give a fuck about her that was the base that i was concern because i dont know how to built one.i go with some guy when i have one so thats its and i have got my sentence by admin but yeah i have done hit on her and now i know that we cant just put hit on someone too much time so i have get jail for this thanks you.

and when you have kill me there was no more base so... thats it and i have say i dont want you nothing but just to let you know you cant just kill me everytime you see me like ok i can have do something wrong and i have pay for it and after all that shit you still kill me you like dude ..... comone 

like you say i can report you for rdm but i dont want.like i say i dont want you ban or anything just get a talk or something that gonna help you in the future.hope you have great day.

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 2
  • Haha 1