Bandit 1: Ban Appeal

bandit___

STEAM_0:1:225072423

Staff members: Glornob

(STEAM_0:0:214770628)

3/3/2022 4:30pm Eastern Standard time

Ban reason: "Harrasment"

1 month

I was playing and there was a person who kept telling me to "kill yourself" and then proceded to create a report against me for harrasment!
He told the admins that I had told him to "kill yourself" whilst he told me multiple times to "kill yourself" outside of admin sits!

I have not done any such thing and wish one day for this server that I could apply for admin/trial moderator and be accepted since it is a very well made server with a good leveling system that is fun and interactive as to how long you play.

Please review this ban appeal and use your best judgement on the ban as I have described it to you

thank you

Sincerely -Bandit

STEAM_0:1:225072423

Staff members: Glornob

(STEAM_0:0:214770628)

3/3/2022 4:30pm Eastern Standard time

Ban reason: "Harrasment"

1 month

I was playing and there was a person who kept telling me to "kill yourself" and then proceded to create a report against me for harrasment!
He told the admins that I had told him to "kill yourself" whilst he told me multiple times to "kill yourself" outside of admin sits!

I have not done any such thing and wish one day for this server that I could apply for admin/trial moderator and be accepted since it is a very well made server with a good leveling system that is fun and interactive as to how long you play.

Please review this ban appeal and use your best judgement on the ban as I have described it to you

thank you

Sincerely -Bandit

Hello, I was informed of a harrassment report placed on you by one of my fellow staff members. They had informed me you had repeatedly told an individual to "Kill themselves" Unfortunately they only had you saying it to them on recording one time as seen here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/d1G2fLFS1hCUz/nBOuyzrtZCfn?invite=cr-MSx4TFQsNTUwODAzMDMs. Roughly 50 seconds into the video you can clearly hear Bandit telling the report to kill themselves. From there you were brought to a roof and this clip shows exactly what you said(There is a small issue where you can not hear me however another staff member also has a video of the sit where what I said can be heard, I am having issues with my recording software where it will not pick up my own mic).https://streamable.com/hrxxzq.  "I was harassing a person saying kill yourself" I feel that sums it up pretty well for what happened in your own words.