Ting

In-game name: Ting
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:5581624
Staff members in-game name: Torres
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:526212027
Date & Time of incident: 6:00 3/5/2022
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: Fail RP
What happened? (include any proof): I had kidnapped a member of the US, and then his buddies came out of no where, and proceeded to yell that "I was there you cant kidnap!" I had not seen them, and therefore proceeded to move on with my kidnap.
Why should your warn be removed?: This is because they were unable to be seen, and also, the alternative, If they were witnesses of it, why did they not counter? instead of yelling "I was there! I saw the kidnap!". I would also like to mention that the sit was handled improperly, I was never given the ability to speak, or explain what had happened. The sit included witnesses, which are not allowed, and private meetings with said witnesses, in which I was not allowed to see, therefore again, unable to defend myself.

Edited by Ting
Steam ID(s)

Yes I did do this sit improperly, I am new but that shouldn't really be an excuse why I did that and the reasoning that I did a bad job is because there was people talking in chat and irl at the same time and didn't really know which to talk to first and I wish I had a thing in real life to clip that to show you that I was being distracted while doing this sit but yes I shouldn't have done that at I understand now. 

here is the link to what has happened during the kidnap.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/dieYbKSa6Nggt/bQAfPs6H28kM?invite=cr-MSxoRDksNTI4NjgyNDks 

The reason why he should be warned for Fail RP is because it seems clear to me that CW3 Starfighter which was in the ghillie was being right next to Simon before when Ting /advert Kidnap in the chat. Then Ting tried to get information from Simon even though he should've just falsed the kidnap before hand. Then 055th CPL Tomboy knew Starfighter being there and seemed that he didn't care at all. But then Ting still decided to return back to base and still tried to gather information from Simon.  

• Agree 2

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7
Denied
While Torres may have handled the sit poorly, the clip provided by him clearly shows another Army right next to the man you kidnapped, and you still went through with it even with other us right next to the kidnappee. The warn is valid. 

@Theos Lock and Move Please Good Sir!!!

• Like 2