DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Zulas' Staff Application

Zulas

In-game name: Zulas
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:565483687
Warns: 2  RDM & NLR
Timezone: Philippine Standard Timezone
Playtime?:Zulas has played for 536:17:02.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No, I'm unable to record since my laptop is not that good.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] PM Of Israel, HG Candy
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I do but not on Garry's Mod.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  
I believe you should choose me over the other applicants because I want this server to be as clean as possible, I've been playing on this server since 2021 so I know most of the things you're supposed to do. I really love playing on this server but I want to try something else on it, I want to spend my time on this server helping the community out and I want the people on the server to enjoy without worrying about minges causing lots of problems.
I love the community very much and I really want to contribute to this server, I'm not too confident talking to people but I will try and do my best to help the newbies of this server.
I will put in my free time on this server and do everything I can for the best of this server, even though I'm not really good with people I'm very patient with them and I'm willing to hear out what they say before I make an opinion on them. I am also able to watch when the server is it's on it's downtime as I live in the Philippines.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned before for showing IP (it was a random IP I made up as a joke) permanently but I made an appeal and got partially accepted which reduced my ban to three weeks. I've also been banned for NLR + LTAP, and banned for exploiting for 6 months, I made a propkilling prop by using the weld tool. And got banned for MRDM but got unbanned no less than 24 hours as the person who got me banned had no sufficient proof.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have never.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most of the time when I'm home.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Riding my bike, Walking my dogs, or playing games other than Garry's Mod hehe.
Did you read the staff rules?: Zulas

Edited by zulas
added reason for warn

+1

Ily homie but a reduced Perma and a 6 month exploiting ban that was not long ago kinda drives me away 

Seeing the other reactions and seeing you in game more u chill and can’t wait to see you On the team!

Edited by Candy_
He coo
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
5 minutes ago, Candy_ said:

Ima go neutral

Ily homie but a reduced Perma and a 6 month exploiting ban that was not long ago kinda drives me away 

He exploited killing people with a prop, even though this is an exploit of killing people with a prop I honestly don't consider this as a huge problem to be concerned about and he hasn't done anything bad (as far as I know). Plus the tool that allowed props to kill people is now fixed so future problems with that is now shielded.

Till I hear further information I'll start this off with a +1

• Like 2

What was your warn for?

You say you have staff experience but not on gmod, so what game was it can you go more into detail about that?

Not being able to record video as a staff member is almost impossible. I have over 100GB of videos. If I may, why are you unable to record videos? It only benefits you at the end of the day. 

Not a bad application but not being able to record videos is a dealer breaker for me. I don’t care if you’re the greatest staff member. You gotta be able to back it up with video evidence if needed. 

Edited by KingMash
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, KingMash said:

What was your warn for?

You say you have staff experience but not on gmod, so what game was it can you go more into detail about that?

Not being able to record video as a staff member is almost impossible. I have over 100GB of videos. If I may, why are you unable to record videos? It only benefits you at the end of the day. 

Another my questions and I will give my vote please. 

I have staff experience on a few Minecraft Servers. But I resigned from all of them when I started to play on Garnet DRP alot more.

14 minutes ago, zulas said:

Lmaoo bro that was my second ban appeal of the exploiting ban, I think I made the first one a few hours after I got banned.

I don’t understand the appeals explanation  to what i said 

• Like 1

Neutral

Never had a bad experience, but the exploiting bans and the fake doxxing bans are alarming. I would like to see you on the team because you seem experienced, but your paragraphs need to be beefed up. I'd recommend that you read a couple accepted and denied staff applications and learn from them then reapply.

Good luck in the future

1 hour ago, zulas said:

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No, I'm unable to record since my laptop is not that good.

Also you have to be able to record to apply for staff. Sorry dude

+1

I talked to zulas in game and he seems like a cool guy. A few mistakes in the past, but I think he is deserving of vip mod.

Edited by PM-of-Israel
  • Like 1

I'm willing to give you a chance, the application isn't bad and you have plenty of playtime. Granted it seems some others aren't sure yet so I'd say work on some community support but besides that it seems like you'd be a solid fit for the job. +1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PM-of-Israel said:

What was he doing?

So basically I was across from his base and I was infront of his quickdoor then he killed me because I thought it was because I was infront of the quickdoor but I didn't see him advert raid so it was my fault, so I came back without knowing them raiding us and I only knew when they were keypad cracking so I went behind the base told my buddy to open it got in I killed Mike and damaged one of them.

PHAT +1

-     I, personally, have never had any bad interactions with Zulas. He's been pretty well behaved other than his bans on the server.
-     Has pretty good hours,

Decent paragraphs,

Edited by MoonDoge
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, KingMash said:

What was your warn for?

Another my questions and I will give my vote please. 

Edit: only answered part of my question. 

I added the reasons on my application because I feel that people need to see it.