dizz - game master application (brand new so please check I edited it)

dizz

In-game name: dizz

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:561646867

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: | P172 ENG 1SL WO2 6172 dizz has played for 176:55:40.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:yes

Referral(s):

Past experiences as a Game Master: yes

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I can be active within the gamemasters because I am on the whole week and can also help with trainings. I can also put in the work to overcome what is putting a barrier between me and being successful. I also feel that everyone should be included in the events as a gamemaster because it shouldn't differentiate between the hours. I can also help for being a gm passive rp wise by setting up droids in certain places or mini events people can participate in. There are ways people can feel left out and feel aren't including and sometimes can end up with them being mad. When I host events that won't happen since I will have a aspect of everyones forte in them.

I would also love to host vehicle trainings in the training room so people from different battalions can try out vehicles they've never tried before. There are also many ways I can help with assisting the main GM. I can do what they tell me and be a good assistant. I have experience with GMing on other Gmod servers too. Since then I improved my abilities by being a staff in other servers and helping with ideas. I can also do many things to improve events that are going badly since instead of focusing on my battalion I can focus on what people would do next.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours on weekdays and 8-10 or maybe more on weekends

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibilities would be changes the experience from passive rp to active rp for the players so they can have a little bit of change.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I could contribute to all the different aspects between the roleplay since I have been a medic and engineer and pilot. So I can bring aspects of all 3 to the field.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:  The Devlish Trade route - A clone ship will be patrolling a trading route this sector will have reports of missing imperial cruisers & merchants, once the venator arrives the systems will begin having slight errors & misdiagnostics. Minutes later a blue wave will surround the main fleet and the ship fills up with fire and creatures will come out of the fire & attack the troops throughout the ships, as the venator is in panic the constant harassments of the fire will cause a the ship to malfunction & begins taking major damage as some areas are blocked off as the fire came in. Once the ship is to hot Naval will direct troops to escape through LAATs once they are safe. [Off-map Change] They land on mustafaar and will have to make a base there for now until help comes. They find out using some equipment from the LAATs that the wave came from a CIS ship exploding. Then the CIS start trying to claim mustafaar because they had to land there too. In the end you push out the CIS and you go back to anaxes.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale

The missing link - A ship enters airspace with anaxes and they warn them about a outbreak that happened on an outpost on the world [any world]. As they are your fellow clones you go to that world to try figuring out how the outbreak started and how to cure it. But find out that there was no virus and the Clones on that world are not there. While your there you have to cut the visit short because the troops left at anaxes are being bombarded by CIS. You find out that the ship that entered airspace to warn them about it was a kidnapped ship with a CIS commando droid telling him to say all that. You go back and fight the CIS until they retreat to the cave. You find out that the whole reason they started attacking anaxes is because of a clone that stumbled apon the mining operation happening in the caves by the CIS.

Ending 1 - You fight the CIS and get back all the crystals they mined

Ending 2 - The CIS is successful with there mining operation and they leave the planet with the crystals

Venator Infiltration - An infiltration within the Venator, this would mainly be drivin passively at first while there would be spies disguised as Requisition Officers, to avoid any conflict I would only send troops to the engine to check it out because the engine was making a loud noise. Once they find the imposters they would interrogate them which would then lead to information being revealed of an outpost on (planet name here). This isn’t like any normal outpost as it is being operated and led by General Grievous and his newly created droid army. Once Grievous was captured and the base destroyed we would then move back onto the Venator to further investigate Grievous and his sinister plans. Since he was the one to plant the imposters on the Venator he would then reveal his bigger plan which is to create a weapon similar to the lightsaber with the sole purpose of being a new jedi killing weapon. After the plans were found out they would then go to the main base. The main goal is to find the information and break it down so it can't be send out any more.

The Asteroid Field - A enlisted comes to anaxes with a urgent report of a CIS base stationed within a asteroid field towards the outer rim and that since scans show the asteroid is hollow In major parts that it can be assumed that the CIS base is of high importance to the CIS and must be destroyed(go to the venator and spawn 2 CIS ships) a squadron of 4 ARC-170s and a LAAT attack the CIS ships while enemy frigates show up and a blockade runner. The blockade runner pushes the big CIS ship into the Venator using the front of the ship to cause massive damage while CIS are boarding via drop pods into the Venator. unknown to the Navy of the Venator the asteroid is currently in process of evacuation to the CIS frigates. At this point the enemy frigates suddenly hyperspace away with alot of CIS droids aboard. During the fight the blockade runner had its hyperdrive damaged so it was evacuated and the captain rams it into the bridge superstructure forcing a evacuation while ENG repair it. Although the CIS escaped with their personnel they left behind massive caches of supplies deeming this a major victory for the Clones. The Clones departs and thanks the crew for their response.

The Killing - A reprogrammed CIS droid gives word to Navy that a nearby planet has a CIS base on it, containing a single Jedi. While it may not seem valuable, it is learned that this CIS base is being used to intercept communications. Once the troopers arrive onto the planet after receive their briefing, they will push forward starting outside of the CIS base. As they get closer, an Cluster Bomber can be seen flying overhead. It begins to fire upon troopers on the ground and causing ground command to order Arc-170s to deploy. Once the Cluster Bomber is shot down and the troopers progress further, the Jedi can be seen waiting for them inside the base with a green lighstaber. Dark Side user will fight the Jedi, ultimately killing him in the process. Once inside the center of the base, a main control panel can be seen. Eng will try to hack into it. Once they have done this, they will be ordered to blow up the control panel, ultimately sabotaging the CIS' plan to intercept communications. 

Buchellio PT 3 - Navy would brief all of the troopers on the mission at hand. The stolen plans have been traced down to the Buchellios on (planet name here}. Troops must infiltrate the base to collect the stolen plans. CIS on a separate mission lead by Grievous to recover the Buchellios blackmail list will run into the troops. While the ground troops continue to push forward, the Buchellios would seek out Grievous and his droids. The Buchellios and Grievous would team up because they share a common hatred(clones). Information from one of the captured Buchellios would inform troopers of the CIS camps on the planet. With air support ready to bomb the droids in the camp all troops would move in to destroy the camps. Once the camps are destroyed we would head back to the ship for debriefing.

Edited by dizz
  • Disagree 1

Honestly like 90% of this is your old app from Feb 24th, which is almost a copy from your first one, meaning got a no from me back then and will be getting a no from me now.  I realize that its not 100% identical but the fact that almost everything besides half of the first paragraph is the same, it just feels like you're spamming gm app's. Sorry kid                           

nearly everything in your entire application is copied word for word from your previous denied one. Beyond that, you aren’t the most mature person on the server, I regularly see you disregard rp, be a somewhat bad at best EC, and be a bit mingey. These are issues you can fix, but you really should fix these before instantly reapplying once the cooldown is up.

Edited by aidanpoppas123
Bad grammar
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

nearly everything in your entire application is copied word for word from your previous denied one. Beyond that, you aren’t the most mature person on the server, I regularly see you disregard rp, be a somewhat at best EC, and be a bit mingey. These are issues you can fix, but you really should fix these before instantly reapplying once the cooldown is up.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by dizz
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

I am glad you changed your stuff and gave it some thought on your application. I commend that from you and I appreciate you for that. Now I do have to say your explination for 2 paragraphs I noticed you edited that as well and I will be changing my decision to +1 for now. I will however advise that you WILL be required to host events once in a while and I hope you will uphold the GM requirements when your a GM. If you can do this I will try my best to assist you but if I notice you lacking or you go on some bad LOAs for dumb reasons I will be talking to Remake about it. Remember I am putting trust here so please in return give it back. 

Edited by Riseli
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Riseli said:

You obviously did not read the rules when applying for this GM application when it states "Do not copy your previous applications or anyone else's" this makes it a big YIKES for me and I can not in it's entirety give you my recommendation. Big -1 for me and I recommend trying to not do this in any future applications because it will only get you denied. Try to think outside the box a little and be more creative! Not everything has to be repeated to be considered good or original work.

This is 1 Thing to show also you didn't Sign it with your name which shows you read the rules it would be 

Did you read the rules: [Name] 

14 minutes ago, Twix said:

This is 1 Thing to show also you didn't Sign it with your name which shows you read the rules it would be 

Did you read the rules: [Name] 

thats for mod apps

• Agree 1

-1 maturity is still mid, would like to see improvement, and man cmon this app is a copy, this should be an insta denial I believe in the rules it says do not copy previous applications. Dizz I would love to see your imagination go crazy for events but before that I want you to improve on these things.

9 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

-1 maturity is still mid, would like to see improvement, and man cmon this app is a copy, this should be an insta denial I believe in the rules it says do not copy previous applications. Dizz I would love to see your imagination go crazy for events but before that I want you to improve on these things.

I changed it tho

2 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

Dizz maturity, and some of the things are still very similar with a slight wording change

Are we looking at the same one? I rewrote the whole thing

Edited by dizz