Suggestion

toxiccwilly

Custom Class Updates  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should they add something to be able to Add new stuff to and existing Custom Class

• Yes
    • No

Description: I think it would be a good idea to add a way to update/add things to a custom class that already created.Without haveing to pay to add a friend maybe if when you add that thing u pay like $5 plus whatever your trying to add.

Reasoning: I think it would help people and persuade people to buy custom classes if they knew that if they wanted something for it in the future they can add it.
Edited by toxiccwilly

1) This was tough to read. There’s probably something I’m missing here. 

2) Anything payment related is probably not being adjusted unless Garnet feels it should be. 

3) If what I read is correct, this sounds super exploitable. For instance I could buy an HK for a custom class, and then add a DLore for 5 credits instead of 28. Great deal for us, but not for the server as a whole. 

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Deft said:

1) This was tough to read. There’s probably something I’m missing here. 

2) Anything payment related is probably not being adjusted unless Garnet feels it should be. 

3) If what I read is correct, this sounds super exploitable. For instance I could buy an HK for a custom class, and then add a DLore for 5 credits instead of 28. Great deal for us, but not for the server as a whole. 

^

This is an unnecessary change since there's already the forums which can be utilized to change/add things to your custom class. Even though it probably takes a while, it's because I'm pretty sure whoever can change CCs has to be up some time before reset to make the change which is pretty early.

• Forums Moderator

Generally people will figure out what they want in their custom class and then save to buy it all at once. Outside of that, it can be done through the forums but be aware that it may take a while to process. 

Edited by ChrisRid