Staff Application

GoofyGuy

In-game name: SMG goofy Age:13 (i turned 13 today) SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:187451850 Warns: 1 Timezone:EST Playtime?:281 hours Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes, but i prefer not to use it. Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes     Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]VeraFly, MoonDoge and Wraith all inspired me to become staff.     Past experiences as staff: [Optional]     Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should chose me over other applicants because I am mature and I can help the server grow a lot and I can handle situations very appropriately and make the experience better for other players    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned on GarnetGaming before because i said another servers name (i wasnt advertising the server) and i got perma banned but then my banned got reduced to 3 weeks.     Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No Yes, the last time I made an application was March 14th     How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I have all week to contribute to this role.     If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play many other video games i also play baseball and basketball. Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 1

you seem immature and I don’t see you fit for the staff team, especially if you were calling the server shitty, then appealing wanting to be unbanned because you advertised. Also I doubt you turned 13 just now.

also you didn’t read the staff rules 

3 hours ago, gyos said:

In-game name: SMG goofy Age:13 (i turned 13 today) SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:187451850 Warns: 1 Timezone:EST Playtime?:281 hours Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes, but i prefer not to use it. Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes     Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]VeraFly, MoonDoge and Wraith all inspired me to become staff.     Past experiences as staff: [Optional]     Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should chose me over other applicants because I am mature and I can help the server grow a lot and I can handle situations very appropriately and make the experience better for other players    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned on GarnetGaming before because i said another servers name (i wasnt advertising the server) and i got perma banned but then my banned got reduced to 3 weeks.     Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No Yes, the last time I made an application was March 14th     How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I have all week to contribute to this role.     If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play many other video games i also play baseball and basketball. Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

So I help to notice that you turned 13 whenever this was posted,  so I would feel you wouldn't take the role seriously, also you didn't read the staff rules helping me prove that you just skimmed by all the staff rules. -1 

Had an issue with you spamming chat few nights ago. I told you that doing so wouldn’t be a good look for your future staff app as the one you had previously posted was denied due to age. Your response was completely immature, “it doesn’t matter I was denied” and you continued to spam chat. Not a good look at all for someone who is wanting a chance on the team. Big -1 from me.