Staff Applicatoin

In-game name: FlameWolf
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198927676107
Warns: I think 3
Timezone: CDT
Playtime?: My 8AM- 4 or 5 PM for week ends and weekdays are 2:40-4~5PM
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): None I just been wanting to become one.
    Past experiences as staff:          I was staff on this one server, but then it died
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I feel you should choose me because, I have experience to managing problems and imperfections by managing my father's fast food pizza restaurant. I feel I could bring much to the Garnet community by being a fair staff member as I see some staff members not giving fair warnings and sentences to fellow players. I could have fair sentences, fair warnings, and fair bans. Most the time I have nothing better to do so I could take reports as fast as I see them. I could travel around and look if basses are breaking rules, someone is doing something they are not supposed to do, and see RDM before it gets reported getting a  idea of the subjects and what happened. Staff can be slow because of the number of staff there is, I could speed that up with my experience handling problems fast and looking at past behaviors. Sometimes building in the street is a problem and I see it all the time but nothing happens. People need someone that is fair, fast and someone that can be on most the time to respond when there is no staff (has happened before). I read the rules constantly and have solved some problems without being a mod. Those reasons is why I should be a staff member for Garnet gaming.

Staff on this server 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was banned on this server for once but I don't want to murder people anymore so it wont happen again.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do have after school clubs on Monday which will make Mondays times 4:00-5~6PM
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I have.

Edited by FlameDoesGame
Accidental submit

For these reasons:

• For "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?" you just put "Hours"
  • Playtime is referring to your total server playtime, not your schedule
  • You claim to "read the rules constantly" but you didn't even read the staff rules.
  • Your ban(s) lack details/explanation

I suggest:

• Use /playtime to get your exact playtime
  • Use /warnmenu to get your active warns (past expired warns are less important on these applications - we won't expect you to remember them)
  • For SteamID place the SteamID value (not SteamID64) so for yours it would be STEAM_0:1:483705189
  • For "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?" explain on average how many hours a week you'll be able to contribute to staffing.
  • You actually have two bans, here is the screenshot for your future reference/if you reapply:xMdO71U.png
  • Lastly, I suggest you read the staff rules very carefully before reapplying.
Edited by ShankNinja
  • Like 3
  • Informative 2

hi flame wolf it’s 🙂 . i think you’re a great kid and i love seeing you on the server but as stated above ( what shankninja said ) I don’t think now is the best time, you’re still very new to the server. i believe you started a few days ago. you also didn’t read the staff rules which is very important.  -1 for now.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, ShankNinja said:

For these reasons:

• For "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?" you just put "Hours"
  • Playtime is referring to your total server playtime, not your schedule
  • You claim to "read the rules constantly" but you didn't even read the staff rules.
  • Your ban(s) lack details/explanation

I suggest:

• Use /playtime to get your exact playtime
  • Use /warnmenu to get your active warns (past expired warns are less important on these applications - we won't expect you to remember them)
  • For SteamID place the SteamID value (not SteamID64) so for yours it would be STEAM_0:1:483705189
  • For "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?" explain on average how many hours a week you'll be able to contribute to staffing.
  • You actually have two bans, here is the screenshot for your future reference/if you reapply:xMdO71U.png
  • Lastly, I suggest you read the staff rules very carefully before reapplying.

-1 for now fix ur app and ill consider a +1

• Friendly 1