Hobo Donation Box

• DarkRP Administration Team

I know what everyone will say. Download CS Source content. The problem is I just reinstalled it, twice, and I have had it since I first played on the server  years ago. I do not know where else to post but I need some help. The donation box is the only thing I cannot see. Everything else it fine. 

If someone could help me out or look at their addons folder and find the file and send it to me I would appreciate it.

• DarkRP Administration Team
55 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

Try this first:

If installing all of the source material still causes your hobo box to not work I can try to assist further via discord etc.

So I am currently in game right, I went to said page and subscribed to all (some I didn't have before) and I saw the little pop up in game showing me downloading everything. I'm not sure if I have to restart my game but I probably will shortly. Without restarting my game I did a quick test and the model hasn't shown up, I'm not too worried about it though. Ill updated this post after I restart it.

UPDATE: It didnt work :((

Edited by Danny_The_Dog