In-game name: Myri Jinn/Claymore

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:530008609

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 533 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mark

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] current Senior Admin on rust and former T admin on MRP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen because I have an extensive knowledge of staffing and moderating servers within the garnet gaming community. I first joined the community via rust in 2020 and in that time I met people there that encouraged me to join the staff team. I enjoyed my time there a lot and saw 4-5 managers come and go and staff do the same. After about a year of rust I wanted to branch out to the other GG servers where I came across mrp. I was enjoying the server and decided I wanted to help it out on a staff level so I applied. I got accepted where I put in 1800 hours of time to the server (afk and active) where I met a lot of amazing people. Sadly I got burnt out and started trying out a new game but the people in the community kept pulling me back to the server, so I went back and played and I had fun doing so and enjoyed it. I ended up joining the SWRP server one day cause i heard a lot of good things about it from mrp players that play here and I've been here since then.

Since my time on the server I have had a lot of fun from meeting different people to roleplaying on the server. I would like to give more back to the server I enjoy by becoming staff for it. I see a lot of gamemasters but very few staff throughout the day and I would like to help out with that even though I know it's not as important as gamemaster is. I would like to join the staff, climb the ranks so that way I could help out with events too. I feel that my past experience would help out with difficult situations that may arise in the future. Lastly, I would dedicate time and effort to helping out the server and try making it an even better place than what it already is.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: a good 6-7 hours a day on weekdays

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? not really i work a full time job and this is my free time 

Did you read the staff rules?: Myri Jinn

Edited by ItssBio
  • Like 2
  • Agree 7
2 hours ago, dizz said:

-1 all my experiences I’ve had with you always seem to end up yelling. Just from what I have seen you have a very short temper.

I've seen this first hand on several occasions, I will remain neutral on this but I would probably support a GM application more.

• Informative 1
8 hours ago, dizz said:

-1 all my experiences I’ve had with you always seem to end up yelling. Just from what I have seen you have a very short temper.

thank you for pointing that out i will try to work on it and better myself