STEAM_0:1:125423797

TheDudeAbides

STEAM_0:0:94811797

April 5th around 7:30

est

mass rdm

2 weeks

client_-_Discord_4_5_2022_8_15_01_PM.png

I Was messing with someone and we were at a moderate distance away from a crowd, so i threw him a nerve gas grenade telling him to catch it as a joke.  He said okay, but once he was killed and I walked away 2 others ran into the gas to get themselves killed without me knowing.

I believe I should be unbanned because 3 people ran into it in total, but the first person was in on the joke with me throwing it and was okay with dying.  The other 2 deaths were just people wanting to run in and die and they didn't really care enough to report it as if it were a serious issue.

Edited by Pat_Bateman
fixing
  • 300 IQ 1
54 minutes ago, Pat_Bateman said:

Pat Bateman

STEAM_0:1:125423797

TheDudeAbides

STEAM_0:0:94811797

April 5th around 7:30

est

mass rdm

2 weeks

client_-_Discord_4_5_2022_8_15_01_PM.png

i was messing with someone and we were at a moderate distance away from a crowd and i threw him a nerve gas grenade telling him to catch it as a joke, and he said okay, but when i threw it and he died a few other people sprinted into the crowd after i walked away and i wasnt looking and they ended up dying (no proof sorry)

i should be unbanned because police hater (the one i was messing with) died as a joke so it shouldnt be considered mass rdm if it wasnt 3 people that died

https://imgur.com/Rv3QmZ8Rv3QmZ8.jpgmri2HPS.jpgQ8dxHaH.pngXKyQOB7.png
Accident or not that shit was in the street homie. Playing catch with nerve gas dumb as fuck.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1