Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:  Player & Staff
Your in-game name: Officer Pig
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:29065664
In-game name of reportee:  ChristmasKrampus & Zoinks CookieFly
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): Unable to find
Date & Time of incident: 7:30PM
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):

So this is mainly a report on ChritmasKrampus but also a report on Zoinks for how he handled the report. 

To start, ChristmasKrampus was already warned after fail mugging me. He used a mugging as an excuse to kill me without waiting the requirement of 10 seconds. This was handle by a good staff member though I don't remember his name. The second time however, ChristmasKrampus once again commited a failed mugging. I'm going to make the events very clear on this since the staff member (Zoinks) didn't understand.

1) Krampus adverts a mugging in chat and trys to mug me. He also uses voicechat to announce this. 2) As I'm being mugged from Krampus, a different player rdms me. After dying Krampus adverts false in chat (which he can't do). 3) I respawn and then he comes to spawn and tries to mug me again (adverts and voice) despite only being about 15 seconds since his first mugging. 4) I told him that he can't mug me again and that it's a fail mugging. 5) Since he doesn't back off, I then want him and attempt to arrest him. 6) He then kills me. 

The video shows these events as well. Also I understand that he had a reason to kill me since I wanted him. I'm not disputing that. The problem is he mugged me within the 5 minute timer (it was like 20 seconds) and then lies about the events that happens in the staff call. He also was just warned for failed muggings prior to this. 

Now on to Zoinks. As you can see in the video Zoinks doesn't really understand what happened and perhaps that my fault for not explaining better. HOWEVER, the problem I have is that he didn't settle the report fairly nor did he end it correctly. Zoinks takes ChristmasKrampus side near the end of the video, however he didn't want to deal with the situation and just jailed Krampus for 4 minutes. Zoinks did not give me the option to provide video and I believe he let Krampus off easy to end the report prematurely, perhaps he didn't want to deal with it. I believe that Krampus should've at least received another warning or harsher punishment for considering he was just warned for this. It should've been taken into consideration that Krampus was just trying to find a way to rdm me without getting in trouble.  My biggest issue is that Zoinks 1) Left me abandonded/trapped in the staff room and I had to have another admin teleport me out 2) Give a light punishment to Krampus despite him just getting a warning about 20 minutes prior 3) Did not offer an explanation for the punishment Krampus received or conclude the staff class. 

https://streamable.com/bmwn4l

edit* As I was making this report, Zoinks teleported me to staff room with a hitman and had the hitman kill me. Don't know if this is against the rules, but it was quite annoying. 

Edited by Riles
teleport to hitman + formatting
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 3

Near the end of the staff call he did side with Krampus, but did end up giving him 4 minutes in jail. The reason why I have a problem with this is that I Krampus was killing me multiple times and tried using excuses as raid/muggging to do so. This was one of the times I was recording.  It was extremely annoying and I don't feel the punishment was adequate. As far as the report is concerned about Zoinks, I don't believe that he concluded the staff call properly. 

For the hitman incident. He teleported the hitman to a staff room, then he teleported me to the staff room. Had the hitman kill me, then return us both. Again I don't know if this is allowed or not. I was making the report on the forums at the time. 

Edit* I meant to quote you, but I don't see the post anymore. Sorry.

Edited by Riles
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 2

I can punish the player however I like first of all so I don't need to listen to you to "warn" him even if he was warned prior to this report. Now the part of leaving you on the roof is obviously my fault of course so yes I do apologize for that. Now on to you and this whole report, you've have reported the majority of the server today threatening people with even bringing stuff to the forums repeatedly for even the smallest of mistakes or rule breaking. I have jailed the person who you reported for failrp and that's that, I don't need to listen to you for any sort of higher punishment since I'm the staff handling the sit also this is something that occurred almost three hours ago as well. I've also already told you multiple times what he did wrong and punished him accordable. Oh, and about the hitman situation I took a report that was on you, teleported both you and the hitman, and he instantly killed you before I even got to say anything. You were also afk in spawn dead for like 10+ maybe more minutes by the way.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Agree 1

DENIED

Alright, so it seems there was a bit of a misunderstanding during the sit.
Everyone was talking over each other, no one understood the explanations of no one.
Nonetheless, the staff member did proceed in the end with a punishment.
His decision regarding the sit is final and he can decide on whatever punishment he sees fit. 
Nonetheless, I'm sorry if you felt like the decision was unfair, but he proceeded with what evidence he had. 

Next up, forgetting someone on a roof can sometimes happen due to the tp command fucking up or just some inattention. 
Sorry for the inconvenience, he'll be noticed about making sure everyone is out the sit roof before concluding it.

Finally, regarding the hitman incident on the sit roof. Perhaps you have some clip or screenshot to enlighten me?
If you do, you can dm me on discord GrosCave#2269

Again, sorry if you felt like the punishment handed in was unfair or inadequate.
CookieFly handed in a punishment that seems, with the evidence forwarded, adequate.

I hope this answers all your questions and concerns.

I'll resolve this post and lock it. If you have any comments, or questions my dms are open on discord.

(I would recommend having your recording software on a key so you can record the past 20-30 second

and so avoid situations with players killing you)

Edited by GrosCave
  • Agree 4