In-game name: Wall E
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/id/JacobOwnzyou/
Warns: 1 
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:  196:22:41
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a mod on a old server about 5-6 years ago, I was a mod for about 2 years.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have experience in being a mod on Dankrp.(I am not a mod on this server anymore or any other server.)  I wanna help and this server is the only server I play anymore.  I like the staff team and sometimes I see only one person on trying to do as much as possible and I would like to be able to help.  I am really honest, and can be very helpfully. Part of the fun of the game is having those rules and you have to have people to reinforce those rules or it won't be fun for anyone.

I have a lot of time on Gmod it's one of my favorite games, and playing of this server is a lot of fun. I wanna be more apart of the community. I'm very leveled headed and keep a calm in a lot of Situations. I would very much like to try being a mod. I feel like I could do a lot for the players and make sure that everyone is following the rules and helping people have fun.  I could start training as soon as possible. I really hope I can help and become a mod and thank you for giving this a look.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned on server what that was 4 plus years ago, I was a little kid back then. I haven't been banned since I started playing again.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, Today, It was very rushed and I apologize, I reread through all the rules.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 plus hours everyday, later in night most of the time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Coding/programming, Reading, Gym
Did you read the staff rules?:Wall E