Hacking Report

Who are you reporting? Player: Deathclaw Cock
Your in-game name: 18B SSG HK416/Tali PVT RPK16
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:65972376
In-game name of reportee: 11B PV2 Deathclaw Cock
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:579267449
Date & Time of incident: 4/14/2022 @ 00:57 PDT
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Timezone
What happened? (include any proof):  During war, I decided to switch on Tali side due to numbers so only me and Strom was on and we were getting shot at far distances with the regular M4 that shouldn't be possible. Videos do speak something and idk if Strom's profile on forums so if he has proof as well, go ahead and post 'em

Edited by Hauptmann_HK416
providing my statement
  • Informative 2

I am sorry you felt like I was not playing fairly but I can assure you that I was. There was a lot of good communication in our squad when it came to you and your friends' locations and I have spent quite a bit of time using these types of gmod weapons. I do not feel like your evidence is very strong nor do I think this was worth a report, I hope we can come to a solution that will satisfy both of us and avoid conflict in the future.

• Cringe 1
2 hours ago, DeathclawCock said:

I am sorry you felt like I was not playing fairly but I can assure you that I was. There was a lot of good communication in our squad when it came to you and your friends' locations and I have spent quite a bit of time using these types of gmod weapons. I do not feel like your evidence is very strong nor do I think this was worth a report, I hope we can come to a solution that will satisfy both of us and avoid conflict in the future.

I mean, considering your profile does have a record of a vac ban 5 months ago and looking in your SteamID, you've also been banned from a server for hacking 10 months ago. Sure many time these days it don't seem like good evidence but this shit is within 6 months and it's still pretty recent.

And with the "quite a bit of time using these types of gmod weapons" Pretty sure that these addons on Garnet was edited where it can really work in a perfect CQC keeping the groupings but far out distances doesn't seem right because you need to reset every shot due the recoil. If you got evidence yourself making it possible..

Capture_04-14-2022_03-41-03.JPG Capture_04-14-2022_03-39-53_LI.jpg

Edited by Hauptmann_HK416
adding more to my statement
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 1